+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original Transcript From the University of Calcutta

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
People from Uni of Calcutta, can you please help. I know we can get original transcript if we go to Calcutta our self or we can authorize friends. However, I am finding very hand to understand is the person we authorize has to take the original documents (such as mark sheets, degree certificate, registration certificate).

I am planning to send scan copy of all the documents (such as filled forms, mark sheets, degree certificate, registration certificate, exam admit cards, etc) to a friend of mine along with authorization copies. Will that be suffice to get a transcript/degree certificate in a seal envelope?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
People from Uni of Calcutta, can you please help. I know we can get original transcript if we go to Calcutta our self or we can authorize friends. However, I am finding very hand to understand is the person we authorize has to take the original documents (such as mark sheets, degree certificate, registration certificate).

I am planning to send scan copy of all the documents (such as filled forms, mark sheets, degree certificate, registration certificate, exam admit cards, etc) to a friend of mine along with authorization copies. Will that be suffice to get a transcript/degree certificate in a seal envelope?
Why don't you follow this PDF form that your university has given?

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/imp-notice/useful_notice/RRG.pdf

Is this the same university as the one you have attended. This is one of the first results on google. Most universities follow the system.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Why don't you follow this PDF form that your university has given?

http://www.caluniv.ac.in/imp-notice/useful_notice/RRG.pdf

Is this the same university as the one you have attended. This is one of the first results on google. Most universities follow the system.
Thanks... I know about the form but it does not ssay anything about original documents + authorize person. Needless to say their ph number and email services is a big shame.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks... I know about the form but it does not ssay anything about original documents + authorize person. Needless to say their ph number and email services is a big shame.
You don't need a authorised person or original documents. You can send the transcript directly to the university/college concerned or you can send it to yourself.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
You don't need a authorised person or original documents. You can send the transcript directly to the university/college concerned or you can send it to yourself.
You are right. But I do not trust shipping services, have already lost national id once.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
There are online companies like the one below that does do it for you and they also ask for scanned only. I don't believe that you need to send originals.

http://mailtranscripts.com
I am aware of this service. They provide professional services, first step is to send scan copy, in the later stage they'll ask us to send original marksheets and degree certificate. I am looking for someone who have actually got transcript from U of Cal .. by themself or through proxy.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am aware of this service. They provide professional services, first step is to send scan copy, in the later stage they'll ask us to send original marksheets and degree certificate. I am looking for someone who have actually got transcript from U of Cal .. by themself or through proxy.
I guess this differs from University to University as my University IGNOU asks for photocopies only even on their own application page. Looking at the past posts on this forum it looks like the only way is to go physically since they are insisting on originals. Hopefully someone who went to University of Calcutta replies.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I guess this differs from University to University as my University IGNOU asks for photocopies only even on their own application page. Looking at the past posts on this forum it looks like the only way is to go physically since they are insisting on originals. Hopefully someone who went to University of Calcutta replies.
That is what I am expecting

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Bumping this thread expecting if there are people from the Uni of Calcutta who obtained their original transcript by themselves or through authorized person.

KRV

Apr 15, 2019

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Did you manage to get it?
No. We have not, did not even try. We do not have anyone that we know in the city. My wife need it by the end of this year, so hopefully will come up with some plan by then.

Last edited:

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi,

I stay in uae and so i have send all the scan copies of relevant documents on 5th aug 2019 by courier . Its 25 sept 2019, i didnt hear anything from them. 3 weeks ago i spoke with them they said its in verification dept. Now i am trying their contact number but nobody is replying.