+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with SINP

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hello all,

First let me thank everyone for their time and effort, here is my case.

I got nominated under international student stream SINP in 2018, and paper application was received by PNP sydney office April, 2018. Then I got fired by my first employer and they notified SINP about my job loss in August 2018, 28th (SINP nomination expiring in October 6 2018), and SINP told me to find a new employer within 45 days who can get me a job approval letter based on a permanent full time offer, which I have not still acquired. I just left the case unsolved because I thought SINP would tell IRCC to withdraw my nomination once 45 days elapsed. I did nothing to notify IRCC about my job loss.

However, in April 2019 I got notified by IRCC to pay RPRF and now I have got a medical request. I am so confused about the situation, and I don't want to risk misinterpretation in case IRCC calls SINP or my last employer to verify my nomination. I have an EE point of 456 which is high enough for an EE ITA in the coming draws.

Should I proceed with my application and do my medical and such?

Thank you so much!

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello all,

I got nominated under international student stream SINP in 2018, and paper application was received by PNP sydney office April, 2018. Then I got fired by my first employer and they notified SINP about my job loss in August 2018, 28th (SINP nomination expiring in October 6 2018), and SINP told me to find a new employer within 45 days who can get me a job approval letter based on a permanent full time offer, which I have not still acquired. I just left the case unsolved because I thought SINP would tell IRCC to withdraw my nomination once 45 days elapsed. I did nothing to notify IRCC about my job loss.

However, in April 2019 I got notified by IRCC to pay RPRF and now I have got a medical request. I am so confused about the situation, and I don't want to risk misinterpretation in case IRCC calls SINP or my last employer to verify my nomination. I have an EE point of 456 which is high enough for an EE ITA in the coming draws.

Thank you so much!
Real processing starts when medicals are passed before that their is just file complete check. If IRCC have to refuse or approve your application they will do it when your processing is started. On the day of AOR your nomination was valid that is why IRCC did not returned your file. After that whatever happened you have already done the misrepresentation. And if IRCC or even CBSA found that before your landing they may cancel your PR. You did not told provincial government and they did not notified IRCC. What were you doing since then. I recommend you pls have a talk with Amarjot singh from alberta or Blue hawk immigration. Whatever you wanna do do it soon.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello all,

Thank you so much!
Maybe you will get PR with current situation. But you are walking on thin ice.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hi, your information is also confusing. I can hope for Express Entry to pass in the next coming rounds, and I have this SINP going as well, should I just withdraw SINP once I get express entry ITA? SINP already knows I don't have an ongoing employment with my first company but why didn't they say anything about withdrawing my nomination and telling IRCC to cancel my application? It has been 8 months already? Is it worth the risk?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi, your information is also confusing. I can hope for Express Entry to pass in the next coming rounds, and I have this SINP going as well, should I just withdraw SINP once I get express entry ITA? SINP already knows I don't have an ongoing employment with my first company but why didn't they say anything about withdrawing my nomination and telling IRCC to cancel my application? It has been 8 months already? Is it worth the risk?
You may order gcms notes. But in terms of immigration i don’t think we should ever take risk. Canada allows multiple PR applications for example one in EE and other in different program. If you get a PPR via express entry then you may withdraw PNP to PR application.