+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with IMM5532E Form

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi , I need help , please help me out with application IMM5532E( Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation). In this form . The question is "Are you living together now ?" I came as a PR before marriage and I returned back to India and got married and we stayed together for 3 months I am again back to Canada and applying for Spousal sponsorship for my wife . Now what is the answer I have to fill for the above question "Yes or No". My question is whether they are askingabout our relationship or present status. Please help Iam very confused.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Is your wife in Canada now? If she is in India and you are back to Canada, then the answer is NO. You can't be living together NOW if you are in 2 different countries.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi , I need help , please help me out with application IMM5532E( Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation). In this form . The question is "Are you living together now ?" I came as a PR before marriage and I returned back to India and got married and we stayed together for 3 months I am again back to Canada and applying for Spousal sponsorship for my wife . Now what is the answer I have to fill for the above question "Yes or No". My question is whether they are askingabout our relationship or present status. Please help Iam very confused.
The answer would be No as you do not live in the same country. You simply have to explain why you are not living together (it is obvious as it is an outland application - you are in Canada and your spouse is in India), you lived together for 3 months after marriage...who is she living now, if its a family house etc

They also had the same question https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/imm5532e-sponsorship-evaluation-spousal-sponsorship-help.476110/

sndpdeepu

Oct 8, 2017
The answer would be No as you do not live in the same country. You simply have to explain why you are not living together (it is obvious as it is an outland application - you are in Canada and your spouse is in India), you lived together for 3 months after marriage...who is she living now, if its a family house etc

They also had the same question https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/imm5532e-sponsorship-evaluation-spousal-sponsorship-help.476110/
Tq for ur help and mentioned this below reason is it ok?
"We both got married (mentioned the date) After marriage we lived together In my house located at ( mentioned the address) along with my parents . I returned to Canada on (mentioned the date) and sending this application to stay together with my wife in Canada"