+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to enter canada to care for a family

Sweetievy14

Aug 29, 2019
I have a sister who lives in canada and been diagnosed with breast cancer last december. She went through surgery last july and still undergoing a radiation treatment everyday. She lives with my nephew who still goes to school and obviously she needs someone to care for her. Is there any way i can go to canada aside from having a visitor visa? I am currently living in dubai. I feel that i’ll be rejected to apply for a visitor as I have a bad travel history.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have a sister who lives in canada and been diagnosed with breast cancer last december. She went through surgery last july and still undergoing a radiation treatment everyday. She lives with my nephew who still goes to school and obviously she needs someone to care for her. Is there any way i can go to canada aside from having a visitor visa? I am currently living in dubai. I feel that i’ll be rejected to apply for a visitor as I have a bad travel history.
Visitor visa is your only option.

Reactions: canuck78

Sweetievy14

Aug 29, 2019
Her husband is not with them because she dropped his application when she figured out that the guy is having an affair. She’s able to get my nephew before she was diagnosed.. So it’s only my nephew who is with her right now. I’ve been thinking about getting a visitor visa but knowing the fact that I came here in dubai holding a visitor visa and landed on a job makes me doubt if the immigration will allow me to enter Canada. Isnt there any other option? I need to stay with them until she gets better..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Her husband is not with them because she dropped his application when she figured out that the guy is having an affair. She’s able to get my nephew before she was diagnosed.. So it’s only my nephew who is with her right now. I’ve been thinking about getting a visitor visa but knowing the fact that I came here in dubai holding a visitor visa and landed on a job makes me doubt if the immigration will allow me to enter Canada. Isnt there any other option? I need to stay with them until she gets better..
Your only option is to try to see if you can get a TRV. It can be challenging while applying for a 3rd country. If your nephew is at least a teenager he will have to step in if you get refused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
TRV is the only option. No - there is no other option available.