+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to apply asylum program in canada airport

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
Hi
My name is Ram Proshed Malaker,I am 23 years old,I am from Bangladesh, I am fetching some problem in my home town because my religion is hindu, for that I am planning to move canada as well,but I don't have any friends or relative living there, in my passport if I fly to bahamas then my flying route have transit in Canada Airport.
I want to know from canada Airport how I can apply fpr asylum program and can enter in Canada?
is there I will get instant any lowyar help from the airport?
to do this all things need how much the amount of canadain dollar?
Should I show my passport?
after I ask immigration officer for asylum program is they will send to me any kind lockup or their jail or send me back my home country?
please make me clear about all this kindss,it will be very very helpful for my life.I believe with god and believe in this world lot of good people, I hope will get the right way and answer from here.thanks lot

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
thanks lot brother for your help,just now I checked about my country and canada then know that, I am not able to apply trv visa for canada

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
thanks again for your support , its a good way to get unchr, but this way a bit dificult for me,I am looking faster way to move Canada

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no guarantee you will end up in Canada if you go through Thailand and apply to the unhcr. If you go that route, it’s 30 months after you are designated a refugee. So probably close to 5 years.
You might, depending on your education and employment look into immigrating rather than refugee. It’s quicker than a lot of people think and no restrictions. Check PNP or Express Entry programs. Different provinces have different programs available.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=736&top=6

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: Ram proshed

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
There is no guarantee you will end up in Canada if you go through Thailand and apply to the unhcr. If you go that route, it’s 30 months after you are designated a refugee. So probably close to 5 years.
You might, depending on your education and employment look into immigrating rather than refugee. It’s quicker than a lot of people think and no restrictions.
thanks for your support brother, ya,that's why I al looking other way from the Airport,because one of my friend told me, fe

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Again, without a TRV they won’t let you on the plane. And it can be extremely difficult to get one. If you claim with the unhcr anywhere, your chances are zero to get a TRV. And if you are refused a TRV, it gets incrementally harder every time after that to get any other kind of visa. If you apply to immigrate, you are guaranteed entry once accepted. As a refugee, you are looking at one of the more difficult countries to get into and travel to and once you claim, there is no guarantee your claim will be accepted. You will essentially be in limbo until your claim is reviewed and accepted or rejected. That’s currently taking 2 years and will probably be closer to 3 by the end of the summer.

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
Also unless you travel a lot a Bangladeshi citizen who lives in Bangladesh going to the Bahamas raises red flags.
thanks bro,yes I has travel 8 countries in Asia,so may I able to fly for bahamas and make transit in canada Airport? from there able to apply for refuge?because bahamas and some other canadian neighbour countries we have visa on arrival and port entry option.

Ram proshed

May 5, 2018
Again, without a TRV they won’t let you on the plane. And it can be extremely difficult to get one. If you claim with the unhcr anywhere, your chances are zero to get a TRV. And if you are refused a TRV, it gets incrementally harder every time after that to get any other kind of visa. If you apply to immigrate, you are guaranteed entry once accepted. As a refugee, you are looking at one of the more difficult countries to get into and travel to and once you claim, there is no guarantee your claim will be accepted. You will essentially be in limbo until your claim is reviewed and accepted or rejected. That’s currently taking 2 years and will probably be closer to 3 by the end of the summer.
thanks lot for your support bro,then how I can make a transit point in canada Airport and from canada Airport can apply as a refuge ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks bro,yes I has travel 8 countries in Asia,so may I able to fly for bahamas and make transit in canada Airport? from there able to apply for refuge?because bahamas and some other canadian neighbour countries we have visa on arrival and port entry option.
Your transit visa will almost 100% be refused. If someone has only travelled to other countries in Asia a trip to the Bahamas makes no sense. It screams I want to claim asylum in Canada. Visa agents aren't stupid.