+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding going back to home country

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need your help regarding the following issue. I have already received my AOR in Feb and would be soon adding my spouse's details as well. My question is : Do I need to inform CIC that I would be returning to my home country (India) ? I would remain there as long as I do not get my PR. Would the processing then happen from India ? If so, do you suggest to add my spouse details once it gets transferred to New Delhi ? Also, is there anyway, I can give the responsibility to a person living in Canada while I'm not present ?
If so, how do I do it ?

Kindly help.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
nhixon said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help regarding the following issue. I have already received my AOR in Feb and would be soon adding my spouse's details as well. My question is : Do I need to inform CIC that I would be returning to my home country (India) ? I would remain there as long as I do not get my PR. Would the processing then happen from India ? If so, do you suggest to add my spouse details once it gets transferred to New Delhi ? Also, is there anyway, I can give the responsibility to a person living in Canada while I'm not present ?
If so, how do I do it ?

Kindly help.
No action required accept sending mail to CIC to inform about your address change.. You can add your wife applications at your early best..

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
kkrr said:
No action required accept sending mail to CIC to inform about your address change.. You can add your wife applications at your early best..
Thanks kkrr.

And in the future, all communcations, documents needed any (if necessary) should be submitted to New Delhi instead of Ottawa ?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nhixon said:
Thanks kkrr.

And in the future, all communcations, documents needed any (if necessary) should be submitted to New Delhi instead of Ottawa ?
After you change your address - I'd call CIC to get a confirmation to your question - they'll be able to give you a better answer

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
nhixon said:
Thanks kkrr.

If you applied under CEC, then all the documentation should be submitted to Ottawa.

The CEC applications get processed at Ottawa, regardless the country of residence..