+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on TRV - refused as of now

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Even if you submit new evidence of your other ties to India.... IMO, you would be risking another TRV refusal for two reasons if you reapply at this point in time: Purpose of visit + Financial situation.

It would be a good idea to wait for several months before you reapply:
1. You must save up considerably more (Read: Your bank balance.... earned by you.... not borrowed from someone else)

2. As a working adult (7+ years of employment), if you have to depend on your dad to pay for your visit then it seems like you don't have the financial incentive to return to India = Your employment does not pay well

3. Your sister can certainly travel on her own/ you can reapply after her study program has started. It would not seem like you are moving with her

It's your choice though if you want to reapply
BRYANNA AS YOU PREDICTED MY FAMILY VISA WAS REFUSED TIES TO BOT COUNTRIES,FINANCIAL STATUS,EMPLYMENT ETC SAME LETTER FOR MY DAUGTERS .ITS FUNNY THEY ARE TOO YOUNG FOR EMPLOYMENT AAAA ANY WAYS ANY ADVISE FROM YOU?EVEN MY ONE DAUGHTER WAS NOT GOING WIHT US IT WAS THE STRINGEST TIE TO RETURN TO COUNTRY

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna. I got my passport today without the visa. It has a paper stating that you must have received an important message at your email address but i don't see any messages. I linked my paper based application and do not see any messages in that CIC account. How will i know the reasons of rejection ?
You can email your local visa office to request for a copy of the TRV refusal letter

Reactions: ridhi20

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
BRYANNA AS YOU PREDICTED MY FAMILY VISA WAS REFUSED TIES TO BOT COUNTRIES,FINANCIAL STATUS,EMPLYMENT ETC SAME LETTER FOR MY DAUGTERS .ITS FUNNY THEY ARE TOO YOUNG FOR EMPLOYMENT AAAA ANY WAYS ANY ADVISE FROM YOU?EVEN MY ONE DAUGHTER WAS NOT GOING WIHT US IT WAS THE STRINGEST TIE TO RETURN TO COUNTRY
Sorry to know your family was refused. IRCC could have given more logical refusal reasons for your minor daughter LOL

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Sorry to know your family was refused. IRCC could have given more logical refusal reasons for your minor daughter LOL
Bryanna guide me how to do because wedding of nephew is in June mid and we have time.my both daughters were also host in one tradional function.should i apply again and answer to there refusals?or i should forget my family visa and travel alone to Canada to attend my nephew wedding

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna guide me how to do because wedding of nephew is in June mid and we have time.my both daughters were also host in one tradional function.should i apply again and answer to there refusals?or i should forget my family visa and travel alone to Canada to attend my nephew wedding
Please start a new thread.

Do post the refusal reasons for each applicant + list of documents submitted for each applicant, etc

ridhi20

Mar 17, 2019
You can email your local visa office to request for a copy of the TRV refusal letter
@Bryanna - Thank you so much for all your suggestions. I reapplied for TRV on 29th through paper based application and it got approved today. I am waiting for my passport now.

Thanks to this forum, people and specially @Bryanna

One quick question - Do i need approval letter apart from visa when i enter Canada ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna - Thank you so much for all your suggestions. I reapplied for TRV on 29th through paper based application and it got approved today. I am waiting for my passport now.

One quick question - Do i need approval letter apart from visa when i enter Canada ?
Hey this is fantastic. Happy that it worked out well for you :):)

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
My husband, daughter and I are PR holders. My husband is currently in Canada while I and my daughter is in our home country. I gave birth in home country after our PR. My husband applied for sponsorship for our minor child and we are still stuck in eligibility review since October when the application was received. Now I am getting tired of being alone with my two kids. We want to apply for TRV for my minor and I need advice on what and what to do and avoid doing. We are planning on applying online. My husband is currently working in Canada and does he need a particular amount of money to be in his account? I know they hardly grant TRV but I plan to be 100p open in the application being that we just want to be in Canada with my husband while we wait for the sponsorship to get approved. Any ideals please

smahajan

Mar 9, 2019

Hey, Congratulations.
If possible can you please update the changes you made in the approved application

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My husband, daughter and I are PR holders. My husband is currently in Canada while I and my daughter is in our home country. I gave birth in home country after our PR. My husband applied for sponsorship for our minor child and we are still stuck in eligibility review since October when the application was received. Now I am getting tired of being alone with my two kids. We want to apply for TRV for my minor and I need advice on what and what to do and avoid doing. We are planning on applying online. My husband is currently working in Canada and does he need a particular amount of money to be in his account? I know they hardly grant TRV but I plan to be 100p open in the application being that we just want to be in Canada with my husband while we wait for the sponsorship to get approved. Any ideals please
You can certainly try for a TRV for your baby. If that is refused, you can apply for a TRP.

No, your husband does not need to have X amount in his bank account. He is working and that would suffice to show he can support the newborn