+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on Quebec Skilled worker immigration

sarwarjami

Jul 19, 2010
Hello guys , I am planning to apply for the Quebec skilled immigration soon .
I checked their site and did the evaluation and found that I am eligible to apply . Even though I have got only 6 month experience I am a fresh graduate in UK and I have got hons degree in computing . My wife has got BSC and MSC in Management and got 5 year experience as a Manager.
But I will apply as a main applicant . So my points will be counted .

Now number one , Can anyone tell me how long it may take for the whole immigration process to be done?
2. What sort of French language test I will have to sit for and what is the easiest test or options?
3. I lived in Canada for three years previously and got back home without taking the entry visa from Canada . So later when I applied for the entry visa from back home then I was refused twice from Canadian High commission and my student permit/visa was revoked. So do u think it will put a negative effect on my canadian immigration ?

Please I am waiting for the reply. It will help me a lot .

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hi sarwarhjami
your wife has master degree and 6 years work experience then you should apply through your wife as principle applicant. and you both have basic knowledge of french language.You can take TEFAQ or TEF or DELF exam. TEF and TEFAQ are more expensive than DELF. So I suggest you to take DELF A1 and A2 first. Best of luck .
sorry No idea about Entry visa problem.