+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on how to present all documents in application

canada93india91

Nov 27, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

So I think I have asked this before but I just need some more advice. I am really confused on how to prepare the whole application package. I understand how to fill out all of them forms but I am not sure how to send all of our conjugal relationship proof. I have had many ideas such as...
1. making a brief summary/cover letter for each month and attaching all supporting documents/pictures
2. sending everything all organized by date and adding a sticky note to each document briefly explaining what it means

... Those are just some but how did you all present it? I want it to be as understandable and professional as possible to not cause any problems in the process. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
I believe that the organization part of putting the package together was the hardest part for my husband and I. We both had differing opinions on what should be sorted where but we eventually divided our application into three envelopes contained within one larger envelope.

One envelope for the sponsor documentation, one envelope for the applicant documentation and the last envelope for Proof of Relationship:

* We included a small table of contents in each envelope and gave each document a number corresponding with an easily removable sticky tab for quick access.

Proof of Relationship was the most difficult to organize because there are no specific guidelines to follow. We prepared a "relationship timeline" and referred back to documents in the proof of relationship pile. The rest was supplementary and organized into 'communications (text messages, e-mails, phone records,' 'bank accounts,' 'letters of support,' etc. Each document had a cover letter and we explained why we had included it.

Remember that every application will be different. We took ideas and suggestions from others but our application was not organized by any specific guidelines. That having been said, we found this thread helpful - here

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
canada93india91 said:
Hi,

So I think I have asked this before but I just need some more advice. I am really confused on how to prepare the whole application package. I understand how to fill out all of them forms but I am not sure how to send all of our conjugal relationship proof. I have had many ideas such as...
1. making a brief summary/cover letter for each month and attaching all supporting documents/pictures
2. sending everything all organized by date and adding a sticky note to each document briefly explaining what it means

... Those are just some but how did you all present it? I want it to be as understandable and professional as possible to not cause any problems in the process. Anyone have any suggestions?

We followed the document checklist to the T.