+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP!!![MPNP-IES-CEP]

helloMB

Nov 29, 2021
Guys, I need your help!!! I am preparing my EOI online but facing difficulty right now. I have clb7 and am working for a Manitoban employer with the offer on the in-demand occupation list which is also consistent with my study in Manitoba.

1. Do I need to contact MPNP before submitting my EOI under IES- Career Employment Pathway category?

2. I am trying to fill out EOI online questions based on my own situation, but the EOI report showed that I appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas. Where did I make the mistakes? Does anyone know which key question put me in OVERSEAS?

3. On my LAA, I was invited as a Skilled Worker (MPNP-SW). On the eligibility page, by following the questions, I was guided all way down to the question asking me to do a self-assessment as a skilled worker who is not employed in Manitoba and give a score accordingly. I am currently working in Manitoba, so how come I was guided to this question? Do I have to give a score to continue my application?

weiguan

Feb 3, 2022
Guys, I need your help!!! I am preparing my EOI online but facing difficulty right now. I have clb7 and am working for a Manitoban employer with the offer on the in-demand occupation list which is also consistent with my study in Manitoba.

1. Do I need to contact MPNP before submitting my EOI under IES- Career Employment Pathway category?

2. I am trying to fill out EOI online questions based on my own situation, but the EOI report showed that I appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas. Where did I make the mistakes? Does anyone know which key question put me in OVERSEAS?

3. On my LAA, I was invited as a Skilled Worker (MPNP-SW). On the eligibility page, by following the questions, I was guided all way down to the question asking me to do a self-assessment as a skilled worker who is not employed in Manitoba and give a score accordingly. I am currently working in Manitoba, so how come I was guided to this question? Do I have to give a score to continue my application?
May I know if you have solved the problem, I also encountered the same problem today.

Jwie24

Aug 28, 2020
Hey,
figured out you just go on the Manitoba nominee program for skilled worker.
At eligibility it asks where you reside currently or so. If you hit Canada it will ask the three questions
1. did you finish the last 3 years
2. clb more than 7
3. and study at least 2 semesters

There you qualify for that stream…

On your NOC it should right away show 0000.

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022

What option you selected while answering eligibility questions in your LAA?
Did you fill self assessment?
Or did you click yes on the questions above of it, as a international student you have been working in Manitoba for last 6 months or more for the same employer?

I'm facing same issue and not getting any reply from mpnp.

toaipham

Jan 28, 2023
Hello! I'm having the same situation as you in question 2. Have you found the answer yet? Please let me know, thank you