28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
handinhand said:
Thank you, Scylla! But probably in-person submission is even slower than ONLINE from the CIC web, right? i just looked at their order of priority.

can i say the reason i apply in USA instead of home country because the time is too tight and i did not realize it takes a month to apply?

Thank you for your help.
LA recommends that you apply online. That seems to be the fastest route.

However even if you apply online, there is still a chance (as you can see from other threads on this forum) that processing won't be completed in a month and then your parents may have trouble getting their passports back in time for their trip. I wouldn't risk it - it could create problems for their cruise. But it's obviously their choice.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
OK, so I found out

It was in 2008
Applied at Seattle Consulate personally, waited for 2 hrs, showed confirmed cruise booking was given single entry 10 day visa

Seattle office is now closed so that changes the whole thing

handinhand

Mar 8, 2013
user828 said:
OK, so I found out

It was in 2008
Applied at Seattle Consulate personally, waited for 2 hrs, showed confirmed cruise booking was given single entry 10 day visa

Seattle office is now closed so that changes the whole thing
Thank you very much anyways! I guess I have to just try apply online now and if we can't get response before the cruise, I have to cancel it. Thank you for your help.

handinhand

Mar 8, 2013
scylla said:
LA recommends that you apply online. That seems to be the fastest route.

However even if you apply online, there is still a chance (as you can see from other threads on this forum) that processing won't be completed in a month and then your parents may have trouble getting their passports back in time for their trip. I wouldn't risk it - it could create problems for their cruise. But it's obviously their choice.
Thank you for your note.