+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help in Generic Application form for Canada

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
I need help regarding the generic form for canada...
My wife is a canadian citizen living there and i live in pakistan..
i have two qstions regarding the generic form for canada
1.what should i write in "how many family members are in this application" ... Is it okay to right 1?
2.should i write details of my spouse in depandants section as she is sponsering me or i simply del the depentdants section(we have no children)

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Ill look through my laptop to see if i still have my forms and get back to you if nobody else answers first.

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
In the generic app we only put 1. Our generic app had no dependant section.
my form contain dependants section. nd instructions are:
"Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens."
now tell me should i include details of my wife (sponser) in this section
there is also an option that delete dependants section if it doesnt applies to you

Basit124

Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, AB
"Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens."
there is also an option that delete dependants section if it doesnt applies to you
In the “Generic Application Form for Canada” the ONLY place where you need to mention your spouse is Section # 13 Personal Details. And yes, you’ll only use 1 under “How many family members are in this application”

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
No you should not include as she is a Canadian citizen.

Sunny252

Dec 19, 2017
In the “Generic Application Form for Canada” the ONLY place where you need to mention your spouse is Section # 13 Personal Details. And yes, you’ll only use 1 under “How many family members are in this application”
Thank you basit......
what should i write in current and intended occupation as i am unemployed bt can i write any occupation in intended like i want to be an agronomist in canada.... is it okay to write agronomist there?

Reactions: Basit124

Basit124

Dec 15, 2017
Calgary, AB
Thank you basit......
what should i write in current and intended occupation as i am unemployed bt can i write any occupation in intended like i want to be an agronomist in canada.... is it okay to write agronomist there?
Yes, of course write unemployed as current occupation and under intended occupation write agronomist and it should be totally fine.