09-06-2014
Nomination.....
03-10-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014/ PCC n RPRF encashed on Jan 10,2015
Interview........
no interview, got fingerprint request on july 15,2015, visited ndvo for fingerprints on july 29,2015
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi ,

I am preparing my application and have few questions:
1.The documents for which only copies are required, do we need to attest the copies?

2. I don't have my police clearance, do i need to attach a letter in my application mentioning that
i will submit the same later?

3.If my canada visa was rejected earlier, do i need to attach the refusal letter?

4.If i worked parttime along with studies, do i need to mention part time job?

5.I joined new company in April 2014, i have the reference letter without duties. Do i need to attach that?
I am applying in NOC 2174 on basis of my previous employment till mar 2014 , total 7 years exp

6. Do i need to add photos in application as per sequence mentioned or i can atachon top of all documents?

Thanks

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meenu126 said:
Hi ,

I am preparing my application and have few questions:
1.The documents for which only copies are required, do we need to attest the copies?
Yes, all copies need to be notarized True copies.

2. I don't have my police clearance, do i need to attach a letter in my application mentioning that
i will submit the same later?
Yes u can, but any missing document remember will delay ur file accordingly, better to apply it early.

3.If my canada visa was rejected earlier, do i need to attach the refusal letter?
Yes, u shd or else they will find out in their system.

4.If i worked parttime along with studies, do i need to mention part time job?
Yes only if its relevant and if you can produce enough proofs of it.

5.I joined new company in April 2014, i have the reference letter without duties. Do i need to attach that?
I am applying in NOC 2174 on basis of my previous employment till mar 2014 , total 7 years exp
Its fine, if u have a letter with no job duties, attach as many proofs as u can to supplement the requirement like ur Form 16, tax returns copy, payslips, increment letters,etc.

6. Do i need to add photos in application as per sequence mentioned or i can atachon top of all documents?
No it shd be as it has been asked.

Thanks