Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tessv106 said:
My husband is applying for BC PNP Entry Level and Semi-skilled Pilot Project. The checklist includes;

BC PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM(BC PNP) FORMS
Fee Payment Form
Nominee Information Form (to be completed by the nominee candidate)
Guaranteed Job Offer Form (to be completed by the employer)
Information Release Form (to be completed by the nominee candidate and spouse)
Compliance Declaration Form (to be completed by the employer)

I'm not sure how to fill-up the information release form,,im confused what to write in the in the prospective employee family name, given name etc., since my husband is the principal applicant.

He already filled up his information release form. PLs help. thnx
Family name is his surname like Smith,Lee,Jones etc,Given name is like John,Robert,the First name,Its pretty straight forward

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
tessv106 said:
Hello everyone,

How much money does my husband has to declare when filling up ECONOMIC CLASS form under BC PNP ENrty Level and Semi-skilled Pilot Project. He plans to include us in his application (me and my 2 kids). Alt

I've read from "Guide for Provinvial Nominees",that the the approval for the application for Permanent residence is ;

Decision
The officer will make a decision based on:
• the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
• your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family
Before I can answer this,How big is your family??How many kids if any???

tnx

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
From kayebee8:I was trying to help my friend's boyfriend who is in Qatar. He is a heavy duty mechanic. His application for BC PNP was rejected due to the economic slow down or RECESSION. BC PNP said that there are surplus of unemployed Canadians. We submitted the application last year before the recession. What can we do? Do we re-submit or apply for an Arranged Employment instead? My friend is desperate to have her boyfriend to come here. Marrying him is not an option.

From Ferdiii:pls BCGuy,my pal here in Nigeria is a male nurse with RN and would like to move to BC or any other provinces because PNP is faster than FSW.I know first thing is to get a genuine job offer, but how does this go. Online job hunting is not even working for me and I want FSW myself. Then with bold comment above, we are afraid your earlier numerous comments on how BC needs Nurses still hold water.

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your familyBefore I can answer this,How big is your family??How many kids if any???

Family name is his surname like Smith,Lee,Jones etc,Given name is like John,Robert,the First name,Its pretty straight forward

HI BC Guy

We have 2 kids (13 and 10 years old), then my hubby and me.

My hubby and I are required to each fill up the information release from. Since he is the principal applicant,,would I write his name on the prospective employee section,,or should i write mine. thanx so much,its nice to know that you have the time to answer our queries.

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
BC PNP

HI everyone,

my husband is preparing his application for BC PNP ENTRY Level and Semi skilled Pilot project. Do you have any idea how long does it takes to process his application for BC PNP? His work visa will expire on June, 2009.

Tnx