+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help for BC pnp application

nick13

Nov 25, 2008
Hello,

Currently in one year working permit and working at a permanent position for a telecom company for more than 6 month.
i applied to the BC pnp program in october, after received their reply they told that the process could take 16 to 18 week to have the reply and the problem is my working permit over in march 09, that don't let me no enough time to ask for an extend visa
(need to give my PNP reply with the application Visa), i'm worrying about the time range between pnp approuval and approuval visa....

could you give me some advise.
thank you so much

nick13

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
File your request for Extension of visa in Febraury and your visa is deemed extended until they answer your request for visa extension,By that time your Nomination should be finished,Attach copy of your PNP Application in request for extension

nick13

Nov 25, 2008
thanks for your quick reply :)
But Actually my Visa isn't like a visa, it a Working holiday permit just for 1 years...
is it the same thing ?

nick

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BCguy said:
File for a TRV or Temporary Residents visa
1. A TRV is for persons from non-visa exempt countries to enter Canada, it has no bearing on the OPs situation.
2. The OP is on a working holiday permit, without an LMO or PNP acceptance he cannot apply for a work permit extension and use the Implied status route.

PMM

nick13

Nov 25, 2008
Thank you for your accuracy PMM,

What other choice i have if i receive my pnp acceptance in february ?
it will be too short to get the visa reply (at least 30day)....
and probably leave the country before the end of my working holiday permit....

i'm really worried now :(

thank you for your answer.
nick

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I consulted with a friend who suggested leaving Canada then reentering again resetting the clock since you get a couple of months coming from a visa exempt country.That buys you a couple of months

nick13

Nov 25, 2008
Ok Ise,
So i just get to the border and reenter, But i won't get a working visa...
i thought about something else :
as soon as i get my PNP answer and the paper from BC PNP go to the border cross and ask for a working visa...
could it work ??

thank you
nick

nick13

Nov 25, 2008
Hello,

Currently in process to get my BC pnp, and working.
Rescently, my employer received an email from the BC pnp, advising him that my current salary was lower than the salary for equivalent position.
they told us that could fail my BC pnp application....
My employer is going to try explains the situation and than my salary is proper for my position.
Could you tell me if they can denied my application for that even if my salary is lover than 20% of the equivalent position ?

Thank you.
nick

kayebee8

Jul 22, 2007
Look at the Labour Market Information to get the right information for the AVERAGE SALARY for your position.

http://www.labourmarketinformation.ca/

YOUR SALARY HAS TO BE ON THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OTHERWISE IT WILL BE DENIED ----- FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
nick13 said:
Hello,

Currently in process to get my BC pnp, and working.
Rescently, my employer received an email from the BC pnp, advising him that my current salary was lower than the salary for equivalent position.
they told us that could fail my BC pnp application....
My employer is going to try explains the situation and than my salary is proper for my position.
Could you tell me if they can denied my application for that even if my salary is lover than 20% of the equivalent position ?

Thank you.
nick
Yes and that is directly from the Ministers Executive assistant

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
My husband is applying for BC PNP Entry Level and Semi-skilled Pilot Project. The checklist includes;

BC PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM(BC PNP) FORMS
Fee Payment Form
Nominee Information Form (to be completed by the nominee candidate)
Guaranteed Job Offer Form (to be completed by the employer)
Information Release Form (to be completed by the nominee candidate and spouse)
Compliance Declaration Form (to be completed by the employer)

I'm not sure how to fill-up the information release form,,im confused what to write in the in the prospective employee family name, given name etc., since my husband is the principal applicant.

He already filled up his information release form. PLs help. thnx

tessv106

Jan 13, 2009
Hello everyone,

How much money does my husband has to declare when filling up ECONOMIC CLASS form under BC PNP ENrty Level and Semi-skilled Pilot Project. He plans to include us in his application (me and my 2 kids). Alt

I've read from "Guide for Provinvial Nominees",that the the approval for the application for Permanent residence is ;

Decision
The officer will make a decision based on:
• the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
• your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family

tnx