+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help again

Alyssa

Aug 18, 2007
My family was granted an assylum status in the USA almost 8 years ago and all the mebers of my family have permenant residency as of this moment and soon they'll be all applying for citizenship in the USA. I am an exception. I arrived in the US illigaly ( so did my family) about 5 years ago and up to now the USA immigration hasn't given me any status at all saying that there was a time limit of 2 years for all the members of the family to apply for themselves, but my thing was that I was taking care of my sick grandmother and I was the only family there to take care of her, and only after she past away I was able to come to the US. Meanwhile my parents didn't know that they could have actually applied for me while I was in my country. So right now I'm stuck with my only document which is a birthcertificate from home, no job, no health insurance and the one thind that bothers me the most is theat I complitly depend on my parents who themselves need some helping hend. My question is if there is any way for me to immigrate to Canada. I speak, wright and understand english perfectly. Please help!
CAN'T GA BACK TO MY COUNTRY SINCE ME & MY FAMILY LITERALLY RAN AWAY FROM THERE.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

thaiguy said:
Well, you might be able to apply as a refugee.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/index.asp
Nope, she is in the US, which is a safe third country under Canadian Immigration Act, so she can apply for Refugee status in the US.

PMM