+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help⚠8 months no reply from Embassy

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
I think you should withdraw since you're not getting any updates at all. And how can verification take that long?
I've been waiting for 7 months too now. I don't know why are they taking so long
Whats ur exact timeline. When did u apply and fingerpri ts medical etc ?

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
Today i saw 2 more headings on mycic account Review of Eligibility and Background Checks.
Review of Eligibility is showing that its under review while Background Checks shows not applicable.
And its been 8 months now and still they are reviewing my application if its eligible for a study permit or not!!!
What is this all ???
Anyone noticed this change or not

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
Today i saw 2 more headings on mycic account Review of Eligibility and Background Checks.
Review of Eligibility is showing that its under review while Background Checks shows not applicable.
And its been 8 months now and still they are reviewing my application if its eligible for a study permit or not!!!
What is this all ???

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
What is this all ???
Yes, I have these same two rows. The background checks row was saying "Your background checks are under process" a few days ago but now it says "Not applicable".

Sazm

Star Member
May 10, 2016
What is this all ???
Email to embassies, both Islamabad and Abu Dhabi.. .