+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help⚠8 months no reply from Embassy

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
Hi
I have applied for my study permit online on 8th October 2016 and fingerprints done on 10th October.
Till now i haven't heard any thing from embassy no medical request no nothing. I have sent case specific enquiry 3 months back n got answer that it's because of verification of documents.
Is there anyother with the same waiting time period?
What shiuld i do?
Need suggestions as my time is wasting.

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
There is no accurate, proper to that situation. Only thing u can do I suppose. Re check all the documents u submitted and check with correspodents of those documents if someone contacted them for verification or not. Like frm bank, from current employer ( if u gave any ref to ur current employment).
Secondly, meanwhile u can ask embassy if they are struggling with somthing specifically for verification.

I guess this is one of the options u can adobt. Best of luck. Hope u get ur positive reply

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
Hey,
There is no accurate, proper to that situation. Only thing u can do I suppose. Re check all the documents u submitted and check with correspodents of those documents if someone contacted them for verification or not. Like frm bank, from current employer ( if u gave any ref to ur current employment).
Secondly, meanwhile u can ask embassy if they are struggling with somthing specifically for verification.

I guess this is one of the options u can adobt. Best of luck. Hope u get ur positive reply
Thanks for the reply.
But in my documents i have attached simple bank statement which i dont think there will be any problem in verifying.
In my educational documents i have done metric, i.com, ACCA (UK) and BSc (Hons) of UK too. Which are easily verifiable. I have been to UK too on student visa back in 2013 on a 2 year plus visa but stayed there for a year only which completely shows my ties with my home country too.
But dont know why i didn't get any single response from the embassy from the last 8 months.
I have seen many students with the same educational certificates as mine n got reply.
I am tensed as if they want to reject then simply reject why keep it pending for that long.
I haven't seen anyone with the same waiting time here too.

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Thanks for the reply.
But in my documents i have attached simple bank statement which i dont think there will be any problem in verifying.
In my educational documents i have done metric, i.com, ACCA (UK) and BSc (Hons) of UK too. Which are easily verifiable. I have been to UK too on student visa back in 2013 on a 2 year plus visa but stayed there for a year only which completely shows my ties with my home country too.
But dont know why i didn't get any single response from the embassy from the last 8 months.
I have seen many students with the same educational certificates as mine n got reply.
I am tensed as if they want to reject then simply reject why keep it pending for that long.
Did you apply through any consultant

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
I applied in Nov and they asked me
For missing documents in jan and then for a new Letter of acceptance! Then I got my medical finally in April and now still waiting ..

Raghuk

May 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I think you should withdraw your application ans reapply again.

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
I applied in Nov and they asked me
For missing documents in jan and then for a new Letter of acceptance! Then I got my medical finally in April and now still waiting ..
Yeah at least u got some response on your application right. But i didn't get any reply ever since i applied.

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
I think you should withdraw since you're not getting any updates at all. And how can verification take that long?
I've been waiting for 7 months too now. I don't know why are they taking so long

raja2396

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
This is too long. Anything more than 12 weeks is not normal. Because normal and general processing time is 7-8weeks but in some cases it may take up to 10-12weeks. But 7 or 8 months thats a lot of time. Either documents were incomplete or documents were misplaced.

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
This is too long. Anything more than 12 weeks is not normal. Because normal and general processing time is 7-8weeks but in some cases it may take up to 10-12weeks. But 7 or 8 months thats a lot of time. Either documents were incomplete or documents were misplaced.
But i have applied online and uploaded online they can never be misplaced. N if they require more documents they can ask for those too. But whats the point of this long delay of 8 months with not a single progress in application or reply