+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED EXPERT OPINION PLEASE! PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS

ehsaanqureshi

Jan 13, 2022
Hello all
i have applied for TFWP back in 2019 with positive LMIA received in January 30, 2020. after that i received my medical request letter in November, 2020 and successfully passed my medical on 16 december, 2020. After that an email was sent to my lawyer in canada from IRCC on January 26, 2021 asking him to provide updated evidence from employer that employement is still needed but my lawyer got covid and could not respond to email. after that i received refusal letter from IRCC stated:

"You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for submission of the following
documents: updated evidence from employer that employment is still expected and that there is a
quarantine plan available"

After that my lawyer provided IRCC explanation why he skipped that email because medical grounds and they reopened the case in February, 2021. After long pause i got PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER on January 12, 2022 stated:

"Specifically, following verifications conducted on your employment experience documents, I have
concerns that you have misrepresented your employment experience at Company-A and Company-B"

Please help me in this regard what exactly visa officer required.

Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all
i have applied for TFWP back in 2019 with positive LMIA received in January 30, 2020. after that i received my medical request letter in November, 2020 and successfully passed my medical on 16 december, 2020. After that an email was sent to my lawyer in canada from IRCC on January 26, 2021 asking him to provide updated evidence from employer that employement is still needed but my lawyer got covid and could not respond to email. after that i received refusal letter from IRCC stated:

"You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the
IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for submission of the following
documents: updated evidence from employer that employment is still expected and that there is a
quarantine plan available"

After that my lawyer provided IRCC explanation why he skipped that email because medical grounds and they reopened the case in February, 2021. After long pause i got PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER on January 12, 2022 stated:

"Specifically, following verifications conducted on your employment experience documents, I have
concerns that you have misrepresented your employment experience at Company-A and Company-B"

Please help me in this regard what exactly visa officer required.

Thanks in advance.
IRCC has concerns this work experience is fake. You need to submit evidence to prove this work experience is real. I would recommend you submit as much of the following as possible: new experience letter from the employer, (should include how long you worked there, your role, your salary, your job title and job duties), pay stubs, bank account statement showing deposits, tax returns for the impacted years.

ehsaanqureshi

Jan 13, 2022
IRCC has concerns this work experience is fake. You need to submit evidence to prove this work experience is real. I would recommend you submit as much of the following as possible: new experience letter from the employer, (should include how long you worked there, your role, your salary, your job title and job duties), pay stubs, bank account statement showing deposits, tax returns for the impacted years.
Thank you very much for your opinion. i can get new experience letter from employer and pay stubs but i cannot show bank statements and tax returns since salary was paid in cash.