+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Assistance For selecting University (Account) Quebec

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
I have completed my graduation in commerce..cleared IELTS with 6.5 band. now i want to apply for Post graduate Accountancy in Quebec province..Any 1 who knows best college or course regarding this please help me or any consultancy in Mumbai from which i can get help. i have contacted Edwise & Geebee but they are only providing me option other then QUEBEC..any 1 who is doing such course or already done or have any information assist me..Thnks in advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
First question might be why Quebec ? Any particular reason why you expect Quebec to maybe better than anywhere else for your chosen subject ? Can you speak French ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you looking to be a CA? Many of the college courses you will be looking at are more like book keeping. Given your degree in commerce many will be considered redundant and you may struggle to get a visa.

saif usman

Apr 27, 2017
First question might be why Quebec ? Any particular reason why you expect Quebec to maybe better than anywhere else for your chosen subject ? Can you speak French ?
no i dont.. i have head the benefits in Quebec are more rich they are more friendly. it is advisable for non speaking french student to study in Quebec