+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need answer ASAP (Lost Old Passport)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hi Rorita,

I would like to have my old passport back if I can but I don't think it's possible especially when it was renewed since 3 years. It was stamped when i visited Lebanon in 2004 & 2006 which I didn't kept any record of to show it to immigration but I wrote them a note to let them know. Since I was born in Lebanon, they had made a huge mistake with my age and even with my name. At the time my parents didn't change anything and it was never caught until we came here. I'm suffering right now because i'm going by 2 different spelling names and of course my age they put me 2 years younger than my actual age so that will give me a problem with my retirement plan in Canada :0(. In Canada I have to go to the court and change it legally and the cost is unbelievable.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena..no...no...how can you say that they made a dictation error in your passport in Lebanon...:)))) we are the most moderate country in the world...please....we refuse to use the computer and we still count on the file...when I went to get my second police clearance, he first gave me one in my name and civil status number before marriage, I told him, I got married, doesn't that show on your computer..He said..Oh , Ok lets print a new police clearance with your new name...:))
well listen to this, on my ID, my dad name and my birthday date are different from my civil status. And my mom name is written each time different on my ID and on my civil status.
My dear, in Lebanon, even the dead people can elect using their ID...:))) ask your husband about, specially now that the election is in june 7...Lebanon has transfered to a photo album for people who elect them self for the "Niyaba"...

BSS

Jun 28, 2009
Hi Nike1702, has your wife got immigration stamped after getting passport office comment and stamp abt lost passport, because I am exactly in same position as yours, I have just got passport request letter but I lost my passport month ago while visiting India. Does it effect processing time for stamping if your passport is different from one you entered in initial application?