+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advise for PCC and IELTS result origial documents...

jaydipal

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all...

I applied in JAN,2012 it was refusal due to some reason, at that time we have sent UK PCC and IELTS result original.
and we applied again in MARCH,2012 then PER came.

when i check ecase on cic its showing me 2 records. one In process and 2nd Decisino made (for old file refusal)

so do we need to apply for UK PCC and IELTS copy again?

pls help us.... bye

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jaydipal said:
Hello all...

I applied in JAN,2012 it was refusal due to some reason, at that time we have sent UK PCC and IELTS result original.
and we applied again in MARCH,2012 then PER came.

when i check ecase on cic its showing me 2 records. one In process and 2nd Decisino made (for old file refusal)

so do we need to apply for UK PCC and IELTS copy again?

pls help us.... bye

1. Yes and No. You need a new PCC from the UK, but only a copy of your IELTs if it was less than 2 years old. Attache a note to the copy of the ielts stating the original was submitted with the previous application.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
yes jaydipal.....u only need to submit copy of ielts result and attach a note that u have already sent ur ielts original result in ur previous appln to CIC......

as for PCC ....I think the same rule should apply , but seniors could advice better....

jaydipal

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok .. thnx all of you ... but they have accepted our application on basis of zerox (true copy) of both since CIC has original with them.

let us see wat happens.