Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
80K CAD was in Liquid cash just sitting in the bank. I'm 27 years old and having 80K in liquid cash easily proves enough financial establishment. Especially when most of this money has been sitting around for a few months.

Besides the liquid cash, I also showed 50k CAD in the American Stock Market and 120k CAD invested in the Indian stock market. The dividends(3-4%) I receive from these investments alone are enough to pay for multiple trips to Canada.

And when talking about if a trip would be a reasonable expense, My travel history shows trips I took just to go to remote islands far out in the middle of nowhere just for a few days and yet visiting family in Canada would be an unreasonable expense?

Notes say nothing about not having solid ties to home country because I provided enough evidence to ties to home country.
The only two points of argument they had was finances and status in the USA.
If I were you, I would apply for judicial review. But that's just my opinion and I am not an immigration consultant/lawyer.

pepega

Feb 26, 2022
Omnipresent
Category........
Other
If I were you, I would apply for judicial review. But that's just my opinion and I am not an immigration consultant/lawyer.
Yes I've already filed for JR last month. Got these notes through the court.
This will be settled out of court for sure but I'm just annoyed that I have to go through all of this because they can't do their f*king job right and read what's presented.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
This will be settled out of court for sure but I'm just annoyed that I have to go through all of this because they can't do their f*king job right and read what's presented.
Good luck to your case then.

Reactions: pepega

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almost same thing goes with me ..Please can you share which law firm you just hired ..if you won't disclose here then please send me a personal message. it will help me. Confused what to choose for new application

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Assuming early settlement, it takes about 2-3 months and then the application is reopened.

Costs depend on what stage it gets settled but estimate around 4-5k CAD if settled early.
Thanks , send the lawyer name in private. I am not refused yet, but just to prepare for the war in the time of peace :D:p

• Haha
Reactions: ahsan1048

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
I have put in a reconsideration request but don't have high hopes for it.

Applied GCMS 2 days ago, same day of refusal.
The law requires their decision to be justifiable and supported by facts. So if we were to file a JR we would surely win because this does not make sense.

Additionally it spoils your history as well. I would advise you to go for JR if you are willing to spend the funds on it,
did you receive GCMs notes? does it have more details?

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
I have put in a reconsideration request but don't have high hopes for it.

Applied GCMS 2 days ago, same day of refusal.
The law requires their decision to be justifiable and supported by facts. So if we were to file a JR we would surely win because this does not make sense.

Additionally it spoils your history as well. I would advise you to go for JR if you are willing to spend the funds on it,
did you get GCMs notes, any luck with more details on it?,

pepega

Feb 26, 2022
Omnipresent
Category........
Other
Quick update guys

I filled my applicant's record in early Aug.

I received a settlement offer on behalf of the minister about 2 weeks after it was filed.

Notice of discontinuance filed shortly after at the end of August.

Currently waiting for my application to be reopened and re-determined.

Anyone here know approx reopening time from CPC Ottawa ?

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick update guys

I received a settlement offer on behalf of the minister about 2 weeks after it was filed.

Quick update guys

Hi Dear , I heard they take so much to re-open the file.. Even after reopening they take more time. talk to your lawyer and he will send an reminder email to them