+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice pls

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Dear friends
I am an applicant of permanent residence, it's been more than 3 years CIC reviewing my papers and plus i have valid OWP (it's my 2nd OWP).
I have never changed my job since i'am in Canada.
Folks, i just want to know what kind of obstacles , drawbacks or any other problems i would face if i change my work position (On the base of my OWP).
Thank you guys :)

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
PR stream is Live-in Caregiver, applied in November 2014, still waiting :(
Does the stream make any sense at all?
Would you suggest me to change work or should i wait, i am confused a little :(
Thank you for you advice :)

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
PR stream is Live-in Caregiver, applied in November 2014, still waiting :(
Does the stream make any sense at all?
Would you suggest me to change work or should i wait, i am confused a little :(
Thank you for you advice :)
Join the timeline for live in caregivers 2015. You said they asked for medical and hopefully it wont be long

Reactions: Beka-Tina

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
From what in have read for 2015 forum. Some people have varied timelines. I am April 2017 applicant and i am fed up already of the whole thing. I emailed the Immigration Minister asking him to do something

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Thats the link with alot of people who can support you to the end so join us over there. I realize you have made post with no response but over in that forum people post all the time

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Join the timeline for live in caregivers 2015. You said they asked for medical and hopefully it wont be long
It was April of this year since i passed my medical exams and in my cic account they confirmed that, but still there is no any notes from them yet :(
Any idea what is the maximum processing time after medical exams?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
It was April of this year since i passed my medical exams and in my cic account they confirmed that, but still there is no any notes from them yet :(
Any idea what is the maximum processing time after medical exams?
Not sure about the medicals but they have no consistency with any timelines for anything. But i pray it wont be long

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
From what in have read for 2015 forum. Some people have varied timelines. I am April 2017 applicant and i am fed up already of the whole thing. I emailed the Immigration Minister asking him to do something
Was it any replay form the minister of immigration? Did the e-mail had any outcome?
And could you give me the e-mail address so i gonna e-mail him as well, maybe i will have some profit from it? :)
Thank you Lanina :)

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Was it any replay form the minister of immigration? Did the e-mail had any outcome?
And could you give me the e-mail address so i gonna e-mail him as well, maybe i will have some profit from it? :)
Thank you Lanina :)
He did reply and get someone to check my application. I did not expect that but it was nice that He listened and replied. I am only 2017 Applicant but i was just asking him to improve the system generally but he checked my application!!!

I will look for the email address and let you have it

Beka-Tina

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
He did reply and get someone to check my application. I did not expect that but it was nice that He listened and replied. I am only 2017 Applicant but i was just asking him to improve the system generally but he checked my application!!!

I will look for the email address and let you have it
Oh, i hope you will achieve your goal very soon....
Definitely this act form minister to be appreciated...
Thank you for you support Lanina :)
Here is my Skype if you does not want to publish the e-mail address
beka_81

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, i hope you will achieve your goal very soon....
Definitely this act form minister to be appreciated...
Thank you for you support Lanina :)
Here is my Skype if you does not want to publish the e-mail address
beka_81
Im not on Skype. Are you in Toronto?