+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice on Points for adaptability – Federal skilled workers

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for reading this Thread. I need advice and solution how can i resolve this problem.

My Sister she is applying for Canada under Federal skilled worker class and she needs my 5 points for adaptability. The Problem now is when she went to get my Birth certificate, the name is is completely different on my birth certificate. Its not misspelled.. its totally different. How can i prove the Relationship in this Case.

1) Can i submit the passport photocopies.. will this be enough ?
2) Will an Affidavit stating the both x and y person are same will do the job for me..
2) Changing the name on birth certificate seems very difficult at this stage.?

Please suggest any other documentation you think could solve this problem.

Thanks
APS

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for reading this Thread. I need advice and solution how can i resolve this problem.

My Sister she is applying for Canada under Federal skilled worker class and she needs my 5 points for adaptability. The Problem now is when she went to get my Birth certificate, the name is is completely different on my birth certificate. Its not misspelled.. its totally different. How can i prove the Relationship in this Case.

1) Can i submit the passport photocopies.. will this be enough ?
2) Will an Affidavit stating the both x and y person are same will do the job for me..
2) Changing the name on birth certificate seems very difficult at this stage.?

Please suggest any other documentation you think could solve this problem.

Thanks
APS
Do not use the Birth certificate,ask your father and mother to make affidavit stating both ot you are their children, (mention other children as well if applicable) and mention the date of births and provide otehr documents such as passports, SSLC certificates with father name etc as supporting documents (njust my opinion, no legal advice)

Also make effort to correct teh birth certificates

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Seniors Please Reply to this ... Need advice and suggestions from you..!

How can i claim 5 points for adaptability when birth certificate has a different name on it...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Unless you can have the birth certificate corrected with the proper name or show proof of a legal name change, I doubt CIC will give your sister the points. When CIC suspects that a person is attempting to use a fake family connection in order to immigrate to Canada, they don't give much credence to affidavits.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Thanks for the reply !... There is no process to change name in the birth certificate ... My sisters passport number / DOB/ Name and all other details are already with CIC... which i provided when i immigrated to canada and based on that she got tourist visa for canada ....

If i cannot change the name on birth certificate .... then what is the best i can do ...? Please suggest