+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a TRP for my infant daughter

anaesthetist

Mar 16, 2012
Hello ... I m a PR of canada along with my wife but as my daughter was born outside canada (pakistan) ,, she is not ... I would like to take her to canada with me and sponsor he while thr. need to know how easy would it be to get a TRP ... Due to the current situation of pakistan, I cant leave my family n go to canada to sponsor her. Also as my kid is breast fed , its not possible for my wife to go n sponsor her .. Do I make a strong case to be eligible for a TRP .. Pls let me knw how I may defend my case further. Thnk u ..

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
anaesthetist said:
Hello ... I m a PR of canada along with my wife but as my daughter was born outside canada (pakistan) ,, she is not ... I would like to take her to canada with me and sponsor he while thr. need to know how easy would it be to get a TRP ... Due to the current situation of pakistan, I cant leave my family n go to canada to sponsor her. Also as my kid is breast fed , its not possible for my wife to go n sponsor her .. Do I make a strong case to be eligible for a TRP .. Pls let me knw how I may defend my case further. Thnk u ..
Hi,
No need to worry my friend, you already have a strong case and no need to file any strong case.
Just apply for TRV, which you can do online. They will ask you few questions like when you're going and any proof that you're relocating to Canada. If you're working then you've to submit your resignation and you've to show your firm travel plan may be they ask you submit ticket copy etc n etc.

Once you fulfill all the requirement you will get the TRP directly which will be valid for 2 years.

anaesthetist

Mar 16, 2012
thnk u for ur guidance. yes I am working currently and was thinking of quitting once I get done with my kids TRP. is it advisable to resign before n show thm proof. I mean I/m afraid tht I resign n wht if my kid doesnt get the TRP. pls advice

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
anaesthetist said:
thnk u for ur guidance. yes I am working currently and was thinking of quitting once I get done with my kids TRP. is it advisable to resign before n show thm proof. I mean I/m afraid tht I resign n wht if my kid doesnt get the TRP. pls advice
Don't resign now, first you submit your application, you will get document requirement request and so, may be they will ask you for different proof.

if they ask you to submit your resigination, then you can submit. however, you've to give complete plan. In addition, there is a tab of uploading supporting document, where you can write self-explanation that when are you relocating, your plans etc etc.

You will get the TRP.