+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a specific information about GIC of 10,000$ for SDS Canadian Visa.

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I would advise not to panic. What GIC limit are they talking about ? If it is the bank that is going to increase the limit then there is nothing to worry about. IRCC will inform before making such decisions
True. Don't panic people, these kind of things are notified well in advance. Change in bank limits does not mean that the amount required will increase.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
I think it's not mentioned in the newspaper too.
It is not written anywhere in newspaper it is presentation that is send to some senior consultants from ircc that new policies may be implemented.
And IRCC is not interested to disturb the ongoing intake that is September for India and may come in existence on 1 October 19.

Reactions: Avneet_k00

Avneet_k00

Feb 6, 2019
It is not written anywhere in newspaper it is presentation that is send to some senior consultants from ircc that new policies may be implemented.
And IRCC is not interested to disturb the ongoing intake that is September for India and may come in existence on 1 October 19.
I paid my gic 10200$ on 2march. M just waiting for my gic certificate . Hope it will be issued soon. But do u know if i would apply in april, shall it be ok? Bcz i have paid gic prior 1apr.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
I paid my gic 10200$ on 2march. M just waiting for my gic certificate . Hope it will be issued soon. But do u know if i would apply in april, shall it be ok? Bcz i have paid gic prior 1apr.
Congratulations on being accepted in canadian school.
U wire transferd money to bank that will take 7 business days to process ur money in normal cases from my experience it took 2 days to get me the certificate.
Getting gic has nothing to secure before April 1 if policies changes u have to revise ur gic by paying 10000 more.
The only way to be secure is to lodge visa application before 1 April.
All the best

Reactions: Avneet_k00

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
If it's a 1 year course , do we have to pay for the whole year or for 1st semester as proof to apply in SDS?