+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Hi. You can never tell how the VO will assess until you get it. If you have solidly met all the requirements that were missing before, your chances of being denied decrease, but we all know the way the
Refusal reasons are written, the VO has discretion to go either way. Whether or not previous refusal letter is attached, all previous reasons for refusal are part of your file which the VO has access to at any time. However, having said that, if your cover letter addresses how all previous refusal reasons have been resolved, it may make things better for you. I am not an expert, but I often wonder, with the sheer volume of work, if the VO bothers to read the details and just notes "x number of refusals". By presenting resolution in the cover letter, perhaps it could settle the issues in the VO's mind as the new application is assessed. Purely speculation on my part. Good luck.
Thank you pippin

it means this time also i have a more chance to refusal anyway i"ll set my mind on refusal i think this is my last post because now no need to wait the answer now i got it from pippin ...

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
gg77 said:
Thank you pippin

it means this time also i have a more chance to refusal anyway i"ll set my mind on refusal i think this is my last post because now no need to wait the answer now i got it from pippin ...
Hey gg

Don't worry
Hope you get visa this time
All the best

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hey gg

Don't worry
All the best
Hey thanx fasuu
But i m fully confused and scared because last time when i seen my refusal i was bit tans and more happy ,that next time i will get visa surely because the only reason was i didn't sign the contract but what pippin says is no matter what is last reason of refusal they didn't bother that! What i think i realy don't know !

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hey gg

Don't worry
All the best
Hey fasuu did u submitted ur requested documents?

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Hey fasuu did u submitted ur requested documents?
Hi hardik
Not yet
I am going to submit on monday

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey gg

All pippin meant was it depends on VO's discretion whethr to approv or reject ur visa ... in some cases with rare chances of approval ...if he wants to approve he simple does it ... but in some strong cases with all fare chances of aproval .. if the VO wants to reject he finds all dump reasons on earth n rejects it .. thts all ... nothin else ... so just do ur part n pray ... gods blessin n luck does a great part in visa approval :).. stay positive

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
BigBee said:
Hey Fasuu.... its been a while.... why did CIC requested additional documents?
They say
That my employement history in india
Is misrepresentation
They have given me 30 days
I only submitted an experience letter
I think they need more documents
They put section 16(1)

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
They say
That my employement history in india
Is misrepresentation
They have given me 30 days
I only submitted an experience letter
I think they need more documents
They put section 16(1)
Ohh.... thats bad..... Good luck with the process, I wish you get your VISA soon.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
BigBee said:
Ohh.... thats bad..... Good luck with the process, I wish you get your VISA soon.
Thanks

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Inthemidst said:
Hey gg

All pippin meant was it depends on VO's discretion whethr to approv or reject ur visa ... in some cases with rare chances of approval ...if he wants to approve he simple does it ... but in some strong cases with all fare chances of aproval .. if the VO wants to reject he finds all dump reasons on earth n rejects it .. thts all ... nothin else ... so just do ur part n pray ... gods blessin n luck does a great part in visa approval :).. stay positive
Hello and thank you for giving me some hope because i believed in god very much this time i m very positive and my positivity said that i got approval this time without any problem :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
gg77 said:
Hello and thank you for giving me some hope because i believed in god very much this time i m very positive and my positivity said that i got approval this time without any problem :)

Ur welcome :D ... always stay positive ...if its in ur destiny nothin can stop u from gettin it .. not even a VO ... so pray hard ... thts all
Cheers

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Inthemidst said:
Ur welcome :D ... always stay positive ...if its in ur destiny nothin can stop u from gettin it .. not even a VO ... so pray hard ... thts all
Cheers
Yes you are right ! And pray is the only solution in this situation when nothing is in your hands ! Wish me luck ! And thanx again ! :D

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
gg77 said:
Yes you are right ! And pray is the only solution in this situation when nothing is in your hands ! Wish me luck ! And thanx again ! :D
dude... this forum boosted my confidence and hope to unbelievable heights, I felt so positive during my wait period.

Good luck to you and keep your fingers crossed.