+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
jignesh979 said:
Hi frnds I got my passport stamped with visas.. I was afraid as i did not get an approval email from cic and my passport was released by the embassy.. Thanks sagbas and 24 for your positive support..
Congrats Jignesh... See u in canada

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Thanks pooja

But I spoke to my employer in Canada
As he said that
We have to mail the documents to cic Delhi
And also one of my friend has the same concern
He has send the documents by mail as well
I am going to send hard copy by registered mail by indian post
And I am also going to send the soft copy
To Delhi cic email
Thanks
Hope to get medical request soon
Anytime fassu

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Jignesh. You have no reason to believe that it should be anything but positive. Don't worry. Won't change anything but make you feel lousy. Hang in there. All the best
Hello pippin & all forum friends,

I applied my work permit with new lmo in end of november , this is my third time that i have apply , last lime they refuse my case because of the only reason was you didn't sign the employe contrect this was the only reason they gave last time a few month back now my question is

1. This time i have more chance to get visa
2. Do you think they gave me another reason to refuse again
3. Do you think last refusal letter that i attached with application is effact on my case
4. They took my application as a fresh application like first time i applied

Thanx

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hi gg,

dont worry,now no reason to refuse ,, i have my friend who got his visa after rejection ,, earlier refusal reason was proof of funds & employment history,,,

so finger crossed best of luck,,,,,

thanx

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
sagbas said:
Hi gg,

dont worry,now no reason to refuse ,, i have my friend who got his visa after rejection ,, earlier refusal reason was proof of funds & employment history,,,

thanx
Thank you so much for giving me some hope :)

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
sagbas said:
Hi gg,

thanx
Thank you so much for giving me some hope it will help :-*

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Guys any updates ???

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
gg77 said:

I applied my work permit with new lmo in end of november , this is my third time that i have apply , last lime they refuse my case because of the only reason was you didn't sign the employe contrect this was the only reason they gave last time a few month back now my question is

3. Do you think last refusal letter that i attached with application is effact on my case

Thanx

Hey pippin and all forum friends you didn't reply my question ?I m wating for your true opinion !

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
gg77 said:
gg77 said:

Thanx

Hey pippin and all forum friends you didn't reply my question ?I m wating for your true opinion !
They will go through ur application as fresh applicant. The previous two rejections will not affect ur application, it is for just to give them a idea y ur previous two applications got rejected. The approval of new application sololy depends upon that u have done all the necessary things and attached all the necessary documents which u forgot in ur previous two attempts.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
They will go through ur application as fresh applicant. The previous two rejections will not affect ur application, it is for just to give them a idea y ur previous two applications got rejected. The approval of new application sololy depends upon that u have done all the necessary things and attached all the necessary documents which u forgot in ur previous two attempts.
Ohhh thanx because last time i forget to sign contract and this time I'll check 4 times before submitting tha application . It means this time i have a chance to get approval ! What do you think ?

vizag_canada

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-dec-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
13 dec 2010
Interview........
--waived--
Passport Req..
--waived--
VISA ISSUED...
14/jan/2011
LANDED..........
21/jan/2011
Any updates/approvals guys ??

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
gg77 said:

I applied my work permit with new lmo in end of november , this is my third time

Thanx
Hi. You can never tell how the VO will assess until you get it. If you have solidly met all the requirements that were missing before, your chances of being denied decrease, but we all know the way the
Refusal reasons are written, the VO has discretion to go either way. Whether or not previous refusal letter is attached, all previous reasons for refusal are part of your file which the VO has access to at any time. However, having said that, if your cover letter addresses how all previous refusal reasons have been resolved, it may make things better for you. I am not an expert, but I often wonder, with the sheer volume of work, if the VO bothers to read the details and just notes "x number of refusals". By presenting resolution in the cover letter, perhaps it could settle the issues in the VO's mind as the new application is assessed. Purely speculation on my part. Good luck.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Pippin said:
Hi. You can never tell how the VO will assess until you get it. If you have solidly met all the requirements that were missing before, your chances of being denied decrease, but we all know the way the
Refusal reasons are written, the VO has discretion to go either way. Whether or not previous refusal letter is attached, all previous reasons for refusal are part of your file which the VO has access to at any time. However, having said that, if your cover letter addresses how all previous refusal reasons have been resolved, it may make things better for you. I am not an expert, but I often wonder, with the sheer volume of work, if the VO bothers to read the details and just notes "x number of refusals". By presenting resolution in the cover letter, perhaps it could settle the issues in the VO's mind as the new application is assessed. Purely speculation on my part. Good luck.
Well said Pippin