+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Following applicants...Any reply for their application:

DearMitul
PRApplicant2013
Vikik
Maini
kisan lama
sal
Harpreet
Parthiban
viv mehta
T Singh

You'll have not updated the sheet...Just curious to know

-pooja

himanshu0910

Mar 9, 2012
anfrey said:
Hi Himanshu is your application is purely SPousal open work permit or do you have a accompanied TFW application, thank you...
Hi.. Mine was a spouse open work permit alone. I am in Toronto and applied for OWP from NDVO and submitted the paper file.
And for people asking about relationship questionnaire. CIC had sent us that when they requested for more documents. It is not any form and as per my knowledge there is no such form. It was just a set of questions with space for answers asking about general and specific details as to how you and your spouse have known each other, how many years, how do you stay in touch after he/she has returned to Canada, when did he/she return, where was the wedding, how many attendees, did we go for honeymoon etc.
All the answers have to be supported by documentary evidence such as pics, call records, emails, hotel/air bookings etc.
Hope it helps.

himanshu0910

Mar 9, 2012
hardikacharyaame06 said:
So what we should conclude? That Chandigarh VO is working on May applications and NDVO is working on April applications?
Hi.. I don't think we can actually trust the way CIC functions and whether they go as per application date. Since past 5-6 months I have seen people who applied after us have been granted visa much before we got the approval and also some people who have applied before us are still waiting for the approval. Its a tough call. Also what I have observed over this period is that they pick a date/week and process only a certain kind of work permit application (LMO,OWP-S etc).
They are currently clearing back logs: which am sure has piled up.
Just hang in there guys, be patient. Easier said than done but still thats all we can do at this point in time.
Canada is a wonderful country, A very cold land of opportunity . All the best guys!!

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
himanshu0910 said:
Hi.. I don't think we can actually trust the way CIC functions and whether they go as per application date. Since past 5-6 months I have seen people who applied after us have been granted visa much before we got the approval and also some people who have applied before us are still waiting for the approval. Its a tough call. Also what I have observed over this period is that they pick a date/week and process only a certain kind of work permit application (LMO,OWP-S etc).
They are currently clearing back logs: which am sure has piled up.
Just hang in there guys, be patient. Easier said than done but still thats all we can do at this point in time.
Canada is a wonderful country, A very cold land of opportunity . All the best guys!!
I don't care what they are working on and how they are working. What bothers me is the status of application. We heard nothing since we have applied. They should atleast tell us about our application when we ask them via case specific inquiry. There is lots of work done in case of FSW applications, u can check it on the respective forum. They should give equal preference to all type of applications and should tell uus about our respective application when we ask them. The way they are working is highly unexpected.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
I don't care what they are working on and how they are working. What bothers me is the status of application. We heard nothing since we have applied. They should atleast tell us about our application when we ask them via case specific inquiry. There is lots of work done in case of FSW applications, u can check it on the respective forum. They should give equal preference to all type of applications and should tell uus about our respective application when we ask them. The way they are working is highly unexpected.
Hey

Just be patient and wait.
Hope we get medical request in this week
Hope we get visa soon

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hey

Just be patient and wait.
Hope we get medical request in this week
Hope we get visa soon
Mate, how much time we keep hope? They r not understanding the value of time. We all here are the applicants of WP. It is the matter of our careers. With everyday they are delaying our future prospects. We are hanging between well and valley. They went for strike for their benefit but the applicants are suffering since then. And now they not even care about giving the reply to our queries. Really I have never seen such foreign ambassy.

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Mate, how much time we keep hope? They r not understanding the value of time. We all here are the applicants of WP. It is the matter of our careers. With everyday they are delaying our future prospects. We are hanging between well and valley. They went for strike for their benefit but the applicants are suffering since then. And now they not even care about giving the reply to our queries. Really I have never seen such foreign ambassy.

I agreed what u say/felt, Hardik.
But we have no choice, most of members of this forum r suffering, however some of who got positive replies/results r the luckiest people on the earth.

just think this is the hardest period of our lives n we must pass it & will get visa for sure...

best of luck brow...

the strike period was better at least we had excused our selves saying "after strikes over, every thing will b okay". but now we have crossed our patients limit...

anyways.... few more darks nights to go..

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi friends,

happy dusheera and eid mubarak to all of you. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I AM IN usa on visit visa and can i apply for canadian work permit from there with valid LMO?

Piku

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
piku said:
hi friends,

happy dusheera and eid mubarak to all of you. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I AM IN usa and can i apply for canadian work permit from there with valid LMO?

Piku
Yes you can apply. Just opt for online application, so that your passport will not be blocked.

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
THANKS FRIEND BUT ONE MORE QUERIES WHAT R THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO SUBMIT THEN? all i have to do scan i think and will they call me for passport?

piku

foruaks said:
Yes you can apply. Just opt for online application, so that your passport will not be blocked.

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
piku said:
THANKS FRIEND BUT ONE MORE QUERIES WHAT R THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO SUBMIT THEN? all i have to do scan i think and will they call me for passport?

piku
Please go through the www.cic.gc.ca web site to get the list of documents required for work permit application. All the documents have to be scanned in a particular size along with your digital photographs (size dimensions are mentioned in the web site) and load it with relevant forms on their portal. The forms have to be just filled in and validated. They need not be signed for online applications. Fees have to be paid online through credit card. You will get all the instructions on the web site. Just do some research. I am just giving you an insight on how things work.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013