+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
solaibabu said:
I know only file number ..is it possible for me to enquire with that information.?..plz provide the contact info bro...
Email on this one

delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

But also mention your details below while sending an email to cic
Full name
Passport no
Nationality
Telephone no
File no
Mailing address
Email address
Date of birth

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
solaibabu said:
I have been rejected twice ....Thereafter i applied 3rd time on may 14th with strong SOP
Since then i have been waiting for the reply....no idea....wats gng with CIC.....
Dude I think u personally contact the cic on ur issue. Because with ur file ur email id as well as contact no. was also filled in the application. And every updates from cic will go to ur representative as well as come to u via email or mail. So contact to cic with ur details. Hope they reply.
Good luck

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Thanks mate. Cheers for u valuable information. Actually my application is submitted by my representative through online so I want to ask Do cic will inform me as well about the status of my application? My representative have given my contact details n email id as well while submitting the application.
As per my understanding any communication from CIC will be delivered to what ever e-mail ID is linked with the MyCIC portal. This e-mail will inform you that there is a message waiting for you in yours MyCIC portal.

Please note that Online application is submitted through MyCIC portal.
Link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you get an e-mail that e-mail usually advises you to login to MyCIC portal so that you can retrieve that secure message which is waiting for you in the MyCIC portal. Having said this means that you should have Login credentials with you before you log into MyCIC portal ( User ID/Password ) which was used to submit your online application.

I submitted my application myself so the e-mail which was linked with MyCIC user ID & the e-mail ID in the Visa forms was a single mail ID. I am not sure how this works out if the e-mail ids are different.

Once you login to MyCIC then you see this :

Code:
Enter your e-mail address and choose your preferred language for e-mail notification in the fields below. You will receive an e-mail notification at this address when you have a new message or update in your MyCIC. You do not need to log into MyCIC to check for messages or updates until you receive an e-mail advising that you have one. All fields are mandatory.

E-mail Address __________________________
Language for E-mail Notification  ____________

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
O_Canada said:
As per my understanding any communication from CIC will be delivered to what ever e-mail ID is linked with the MyCIC portal. This e-mail will inform you that there is a message waiting for you in yours MyCIC portal.

Please note that Online application is submitted through MyCIC portal.
Link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you get an e-mail that e-mail usually advises you to login to MyCIC portal so that you can retrieve that secure message which is waiting for you in the MyCIC portal. Having said this means that you should have Login credentials with you before you log into MyCIC portal ( User ID/Password ) which was used to submit your online application.

I submitted my application myself so the e-mail which was linked with MyCIC user ID & the e-mail ID in the Visa forms was a single mail ID. I am not sure how this works out if the e-mail ids are different.

Once you login to MyCIC then you see this :

Code:
Enter your e-mail address and choose your preferred language for e-mail notification in the fields below. You will receive an e-mail notification at this address when you have a new message or update in your MyCIC. You do not need to log into MyCIC to check for messages or updates until you receive an e-mail advising that you have one. All fields are mandatory.

E-mail Address __________________________
Language for E-mail Notification  ____________
Thanks Mate. One more question I want to ask that if the file submitted through My Cic then is there any chance that the copy of the filed application get saved in the account of the applicant?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Thanks Mate. One more question I want to ask that if the file submitted through My Cic then is there any chance that the copy of the filed application get saved in the account of the applicant?
It will just show you that the Application is Submitted on a Particular date. If you click on the View Checklist. It will show all the documents which have been submitted to CIC through this portal. But you are not able to see the copy of any document which was submitted to CIC.

After clicking View Checklist Button In this section Documents Submitted by the Client

This portal says : **Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
O_Canada said:
It will just show you that the Application is Submitted on a Particular date. If you click on the View Checklist. It will show all the documents which have been submitted to CIC through this portal. But you are not able to see the copy of any document which was submitted to CIC.

After clicking View Checklist Button In this section Documents Submitted by the Client

This portal says : **Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Thank u very much for such valuable information.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hello

New day started
Let us hope for the best
Hope we get medical request today
Don't worry be happy

:)

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hello

New day started
Let us hope for the best
Hope we get medical request today
Don't worry be happy

:)
Ya dude hope so

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Dear solaibabu and dip4u I request u to please do reply the PM's I have sent u.

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Email on this one

delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

But also mention your details below while sending an email to cic
Full name
Passport no
Nationality
Telephone no
File no
Mailing address
Email address
Date of birth
Thanks bro for ur info.......

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Dip4u pls check ur PM. I have sent u one.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
OH BROTHER!!! It is a nothing ventured nothing gained situation. I think I would SIGN the darned contract and return it with the refusal letter AND a cover letter apologizing for your oversight and requesting that they please reopen the application and process it. It is worth a try. Alternative is to get a new LMO and start from scratch. All the best.
Hi pippin
I got new lmo ,and my agent said we apply our application online this time my quation is
1.is online application process is much faster then paper application & how much outside canada
2.in the refusal letter they mention the only reson is you did,nt sign the employ contract , if i resubmitt the applictaion wid this refusal letter do you think they gave me visa this time
3.now this time if i resubmitt da file they give me the new resion of refusal?

What do you think how much i have chance this time ? Your suggestion is very veluable for me .

Thanks

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
solaibabu said:
Thanks bro for ur info.......
You welcome
All the best

mandy 25

Aug 6, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Just translate it with the help of any advocate and get notarised or affidavit it may help u out.
thanx 4 reply .....

u mean dat after translation...... i just get notarized from notary public .... my quest. is dat is it sufficient hardikacharyaame06