+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Hi,

Great to hear so many positive things after being network blank for a week.

Congratzzz narmadajn, amrutha, indura, head001, honey2vvandana, morpheus148, techno and believe09 on your visa approvals!!!! :) :) :)

All the best Mimmi, eva88, manish25, neil, trija on your medical requests!!!! Just one more step to go!!! ;) ;) ;)

Best of luck for all those guys who are waiting updates like me!!! :-X :-X

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Thank u Madhu n niruban..
Those who have received MR can u guys please let me know what's the next step after the tests and after submitting the medical copy to vfs, as in how do we check our medical status.

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Thank u Madhu I hope u get to hear good news soon. Now there is lot of movement I guess student visa thing is over..

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Mimmi said:
Those who have received MR can u guys please let me know what's the next step after the tests and after submitting the medical copy to vfs, as in how do we check our medical status.
Mimmi I have booked an appointment for 29th. R u already done with medical. N is it mandatory to submit a report in vfs I mean I heard Dr send the report directly to the embassy do we get extra report to submit to vfs....

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Mimmi said:
Hey mimmi,

We dont have a specific place or link to check if medicals has been received if you have applied through VFS. You will have to wait for your final decision. :)

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
tzr said:
Mimmi I have booked an appointment for 29th. R u already done with medical. N is it mandatory to submit a report in vfs I mean I heard Dr send the report directly to the embassy do we get extra report to submit to vfs....
Hey Trija,

Check with the hospital or the panel physician with whom you have booked the appointment. Usually the hospital or the doctor sends the report online and they give u a receipt with the list of tests and that receipt has the reference number.. If you want to, then you can send a photocopy of that receipt with the reference number through VFS to CIC... Though I personally think, you need not send it through VFS if the doc sends it online..

For my husband, we didn't send medicals reports or receipts via VFS. They gave the decision within a week. (That was in May before the strike)

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
madu1107 said:
Hey Trija,

Check with the hospital or the panel physician with whom you have booked the appointment. Usually the hospital or the doctor sends the report online and they give u a receipt with the list of tests and that receipt has the reference number.. If you want to, then you can send a photocopy of that receipt with the reference number through VFS to CIC... Though I personally think, you need not send it through VFS if the doc sends it online..

For my husband, we didn't send medicals reports or receipts via VFS. They gave the decision within a week. (That was in May before the strike)
[/quote

Thank u so much Madhu for ur valuable suggestion much appreciated.....

Balram Sharma

May 14, 2013
Final i got Visa guys
Thanks u guys for help .......n....my Timeline is below
VFS-CHANDIGARH
Applied on 08.04.2013 in OWP-S
Medical submitted with application
Interview on 27.08.13
Approval date 27.08.13.... :-* :p passport not yet received...

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Congratzz Balram! :) :) I guess that was a long wait of 4 months.. You have given hope for other Chandigrah applicants...

Is your spouse studying or working in Canada?

sheena32

Aug 22, 2013
Hi Balram..

First of all congratulations to u n ur spouse. Atleast all chd applicants r hopeful now..

And secondly could u pls elaborate u wrote interview too...did u receive any call or how was d whole process.

Thanks

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
Balram Sharma said:
Final i got Visa guys
Thanks u guys for help .......n....my Timeline is below
VFS-CHANDIGARH
Applied on 08.04.2013 in OWP-S
Medical submitted with application
Interview on 27.08.13
Approval date 27.08.13.... :-* :p passport not yet received...
congooo dear.....can u tell us wat kind of question they asked interview

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
tzr said:
Iam done with my MR.in mumbai hospitals i did E medical and the doctor sends the report to cic directly and gave me an acknowledgement letter which I had to submitt in vfs,yes it's mandatory .But I have no clue when it will reach cic and how will I check the status.

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
santyIndia said:
Things are moving so fast now, really scared now.. applied on 25th Jul and my passport is in transit now

Pickup Date 26 August 2013
From New Delhi
To Chennai
Status In Transit
Await Delivery Information
Expected Date of Delivery 27 August 2013
hi all

Finally I have recieved the approval mail also, will get passport by tomorrow. I have yupdated my timeline in left panel, will update docs once I reach home. But I would consider myself lucky since I got Visa in 1 Month. I will update you once I reached Canada.

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Mimmi said:
Iam done with my MR.in mumbai hospitals i did E medical and the doctor sends the report to cic directly and gave me an acknowledgement letter which I had to submitt in vfs,yes it's mandatory .But I have no clue when it will reach cic and how will I check the status.
Thank you so much.....