+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

eva88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Hi All,

After a long wait of almost close to 4 months , by gods grace I have recvd Medical Request today :) :)... I applied for OWP-S on 26 April at VFS New Delhi.

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
Congratulation eva88

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
eva88 said:
Hi All,

After a long wait of almost close to 4 months , by gods grace I have recvd Medical Request today :) :)... I applied for OWP-S on 26 April at VFS New Delhi.
congrats.... i applied on same date at vfs chandigarh... hoping for best ... gd luck

nileshkotadiya1986

May 13, 2013
every PAFSO members walked out from chandigarh emabassy..........even February applicant haven't received reply yet

all the best all
Hopefully will get answer soon

eva88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Hi,

Thanks and i wish all the luck to all of you too.
Can anyone please tell me from which physician you all chose who have got there medicals done from New Delhi ? and anything in specific that needs to be carried along ?

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hey guys I received a mail from cic today for medical I applied from vfs Kolkata my timeline is in the Google sheet under the name Trija. Hope everyone get to hear good news soon ;D ;D

Jithu jayan1

Jul 30, 2013
Tday I got my passport along with a letter. That letter contains they are not satisfied for my financial status and current employment. I did around near to 7 lakh in my accont also gave mother Jewellery statement and parents land records. I submitted my current certificate , appointment letter and one month salary certificate. But they refused my visa. I applied for 2 year TWP. wt I will do, Hw much I suppose to maintain bank balance,also tell abt current employment. Waiting for ur valuable informations...

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
nileshkotadiya1986 said:
every PAFSO members walked out from chandigarh emabassy..........even February applicant haven't received reply yet

all the best all
Hopefully will get answer soon
how do u kno dear....about chandigarh PAFSO MEMBER

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Jithu jayan1 said:
Tday I got my passport along with a letter. That letter contains they are not satisfied for my financial status and current employment. I did around near to 7 lakh in my accont also gave mother Jewellery statement and parents land records. I submitted my current certificate , appointment letter and one month salary certificate. But they refused my visa. I applied for 2 year TWP. wt I will do, Hw much I suppose to maintain bank balance,also tell abt current employment. Waiting for ur valuable informations...
Which NOC occupation did you apply?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Jithu jayan1 said:
Sorry about your news. Hopefully your LMO is still valid and you are able to improve your application. You have to strengthen your ties. Can you send solid proof of longer employment than one month? Bank statements showing that money has been in your account over time?
Your parents jewels and property do not establish your ties. You have to show that you have things in your own right that you would not walk away from. That you are gainfully employed at home and have prospects of work there when you return. You have to convince the VO you have a good life and employment at home. Good luck

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
Hi All,

I applied on 26th July and My passport status is below, now I am very nervous. Mine is ICT visa and my company filed the visa. And till now I haven't received any mail.

Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.