+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
nobody is getting response from CIC chandigarh office...........as i have gone through detail...applicant wo applied even in april,,,did not get any medical reqest till the day......plzzzz anyone from punjab who has applied in chandigarh....plzzzzz repllllyyyyyy,,...... :eek: :'( :-[

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
hey guys need a help.. if applying for temporary foreign worker (TFW) its like 4 yrs contract and thn exit if we want to change status with the help of lawyer n apply for immigration is it possible??? its urgent

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
It seems focus is shifted on TWP/OWP Visas now, those who have applied in March/April/May get ready for Visa :p

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
saniali said:
hey guys need a help.. if applying for temporary foreign worker (TFW) its like 4 yrs contract and thn exit if we want to change status with the help of lawyer n apply for immigration is it possible??? its urgent
You will have to give more details about how you qualify for PR before anyone can give you ideas. If you qualify, what is your question? Are you wondering if you can apply after completing a four year contract? Look at PNP requirements for the Province you are working in. Also CEC if you are in a skilled position. Good luck.

Jithu jayan1

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, my status has been changed today Processed Passport received at VFS Canada VAC Delhi on 23/08/2013. Following documents are required for collection of the Passport:
Original Invoice cum Receipt
Passport copy
Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).but I didn't get any medical mail, i applied march 7 , first but it refused bcz of my financial papers.Thn I applied again on jun-13, and tday satus was changed, I applied for twp. Really so tensed, it will b rejection? Come to know only monday

nileshkotadiya1986

May 13, 2013
hello guys

i just received email from CIC new delhi to undergo for medical examination. applied for SPO-W on 10th MAY.......received medical on 23rd august, 2013

mandeep978

Aug 23, 2013
simran RANDHAWA said:
nobody is getting response from CIC chandigarh office...........as i have gone through detail...applicant wo applied even in april,,,did not get any medical reqest till the day......plzzzz anyone from punjab who has applied in chandigarh....plzzzzz repllllyyyyyy,,...... :eek: :'( :-[
Hi Simran

My wife applied for OWP-S in June, she also hasn't heard back from Chandigarh Embassy... My brother applied for Visitor Visa on Aug 05, 2013 he received his visa today. Don't know what's going on there with work permits.

Mandeep

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
mandeep978 said:
Hi Simran

My wife applied for OWP-S in June, she also hasn't heard back from Chandigarh Embassy... My brother applied for Visitor Visa on Aug 05, 2013 he received his visa today. Don't know what's going on there with work permits.

Mandeep
ur bro applied from chandigarh or new delhi

morpheus14

Jun 17, 2013
Finally!!!! after a wait of 4 and half months received the approval email today.

App Date: April 8th
Visa Cat: Inter Company Transfer for 2 years
Visa Off: New Delhi through VFS Hyderabad.
Medicals: Waived since i was in the US for the Past few years

Good Luck to everyone!!!!

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Pippin said:
You will have to give more details about how you qualify for PR before anyone can give you ideas. If you qualify, what is your question? Are you wondering if you can apply after completing a four year contract? Look at PNP requirements for the Province you are working in. Also CEC if you are in a skilled position. Good luck.
Hi Pippin,
I had two questions

1) can one apply for CEC any time during the year or only when quota opens?

2) I am on OWP currently, can i work in canada if my spouse has to go back?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
nikoli said:
Hi Pippin,
I had two questions

1) can one apply for CEC any time during the year or only when quota opens?

2) I am on OWP currently, can i work in canada if my spouse has to go back?
question 1. I havent had experience with CEC yet and wasn't aware there were quotas. Did you find this documented somewhere?
question 2. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/arriving.asp
The OWP is usually valid for the same period as the spouse's work permit. I don't know if it would remain valid in the absence of the main applicant. Perhaps read up in the OP Manuals.