+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
rajeshlaxman said:
Good news guys !!!!

My wife got the open work permit.. She received approval mail today afternoon..

Got Medical request on 22nd July,
Medicals done on 23rd July,
Received visa approval on 25th July

Things happened super fast in a week's time.. But I didn't get any mail for my daughter (I applied in visitor category). I guess there'll not be any approval mails for visitor category..

Waiting for passport now..

Congrats buddy, awesome news..... ;D ;D ;D. For TRV you won't get any e-mail approval.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
praamu043 said:
we got the medical request today

wonderful news. :) :) :) I hope CIC now wrapping total March applicants.

Jun 24, 2013
rajeshlaxman said:
Good news guys !!!!

My wife got the open work permit.. She received approval mail today afternoon..

Got Medical request on 22nd July,
Medicals done on 23rd July,
Received visa approval on 25th July

Things happened super fast in a week's time.. But I didn't get any mail for my daughter (I applied in visitor category). I guess there'll not be any approval mails for visitor category..

Waiting for passport now..

Hi Rajesh,
Congrats, on receiving your visa!
My spouse and I are in the same situation, My spouse also did voluntary medicals (we submitted appilcation on March 25, 2013), and we received medical request today. Did you have any issues at the hospital when you went for the second exam? When my spouse did his voluntary medicals, the doctor told him that he should not come back again for another medical exam....so just curious to know what your experience was.

Also, once the medicals are done, do we have to send a copy of the receipt to NDVO? if so, how do we send it?

Thanks!

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
PRapplicant2013 said:
Hi Rajesh,
We are in the same situation, My spouse also did voluntary medicals, but we received medical request today. Did your wife and kid do medicals again? Did you have any issues at the hospital when you went for thee second exam (assuming you did the medicals again)? When my spouse did his voluntary medicals, the doctor told him that he should not come back again for another medical exam....so just curious to know what your experience was.

Also, once the medicals are done, do we have to send a copy of the receipt to NDVO? if so, how do we send it?

Thanks!

Hai PRapplicant2013,

don't go for medicals until one week. So in the mean time I wish you will also get WP approval like Rajesh.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
One visa applicant agony in Facebook regarding PAFSO union strike:

"Can't believe that financial interest of a small group of people (only 1400) is destroying careers & lives of over 30,000 individuals and causing loss of millions of dollars.

This is totally unacceptable, lets hope & pray this situation ends up soon and the people up there start thinking about us rather than being so selfish and heartless...!"

rajeshlaxman

Jul 22, 2013
Thanks everyone..

@canvin123, I sent a lot of emails and a letter through courier. But never received any replies. So I feel it doesn't have any impact.

@PRapplicant2013, My wife and kid did medicals for the second time.. But they did last time in bangalore and this time in chennai.. So didn't face any issues at the hospital.. Also I didn't send any sort of documents to the embassy thro VFS.
The approval came 2 days after the medicals.. So I'm not clear whether the visa approval is done based on first or second medicals..

-Rajesh

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
rajeshlaxman said:
Thanks everyone..

@ canvin123, I sent a lot of emails and a letter through courier. But never received any replies. So I feel it doesn't have any impact.

@ PRapplicant2013, My wife and kid did medicals for the second time.. But they did last time in bangalore and this time in chennai.. So didn't face any issues at the hospital.. Also I didn't send any sort of documents to the embassy thro VFS.
The approval came 2 days after the medicals.. So I'm not clear whether the visa approval is done based on first or second medicals..

-Rajesh
hai rajeshlaxman,

your wife & kid visas approved based on their first medicals. Usually, panel physicians will take 5-working days to send your medical reports to CIC .

Thats why I suggested @ PRapplicant2013 to wait for one week. So in the mean while he too will get approval like you. It may save some money.

With these actions CIC is confusing Visa applicants.

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
People who have applied for Closed Work Permit with LMO- Did you guys apply with the help of a representative? LIKE A CONSULTANCY? and still didn't get medicals?

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
niruban44 said:
People who have applied for Closed Work Permit with LMO- Did you guys apply with the help of a representative? LIKE A CONSULTANCY? and still didn't get medicals?
Hi nirubann,

Yes I am. Applied on 22-Feb-2013. Till date no update.

Regards,
BB.

niruban44

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Hi BB,

I am just trying to guess and speculate when will our number come :| also the reason why other categories of WP is processing but not us, well may be using a representative might require Grade 3 officer to review !! Who knows... Anyways wishing for sooner closure of strike .

Thanks,
niruban