+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
rajeshlaxman said:
I applied for OWP for my spouse and TRV for my daughter on March 18th. I got the medical request today.

I have submitted the medicals during the application itself.. So I'm not sure why I got another request..

Anyways, We are doing the medicals again.. Finally some hope that things are moving..

Cheers,
Rajesh
Hi Rajesh!

First of all i Congratulate you. I don't know why CHC is ask you to do medical again, I am sure you don't mind to do medical again as long as get your visa soon.....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Manish25 said:
Hi pipin,
I have one query, i applied for sowp on 26th april 2013 through vfs and application received to chc new delhi at 29th april 2013 at that time my wife is on pgwp in canada and she also applied for her sinp. I also submit her sinp file number letter with my applicaton, and now she got her sinp nomination approval letter last month and she applied for pr and she paid my and her both pr application fees to nova scotia canada .
My query is that now my pr file submited in canda with my spouse application and i also applied for work permit from india as well so it can process both file as same time or i have to withdrow any one application. I am confused about this pls help me.
Thankx
I can't say for sure but I would think your WP might be approved before PR so you could come to Canada while waiting for PR.

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Manish25 said:
Hi pipin,
I have one query, i applied for sowp on 26th april 2013 through vfs and application received to chc new delhi at 29th april 2013 at that time my wife is on pgwp in canada and she also applied for her sinp. I also submit her sinp file number letter with my applicaton, and now she got her sinp nomination approval letter last month and she applied for pr and she paid my and her both pr application fees to nova scotia canada .
My query is that now my pr file submited in canda with my spouse application and i also applied for work permit from india as well so it can process both file as same time or i have to withdrow any one application. I am confused about this pls help me.
Thankx
same situation with me too iam confused what to do if the pr application needs PVC n medicals as my passport is still under process for sowp

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
madu1107 said:
Hey Roop,

The medical reports are sent online by the respective clinic or hospital. You need not send anything to embassy via VFS.

Regards,
Madu
Thanks for the information Madu and avm

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
iamtired said:
Who got Visa?
Hi iamtired

It's Sammu who received visa. It has been updated in the following excel:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupOYDswvmtHdEY5TUJNOEg4N004QU8ySlBPVEJmQnc#gid=0

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
roop9 said:
Chintan_155

So everything is taken care of and as an applicant we do not have to send anything to the Embassy...correct?

Or do we need to send the hard copy of completed medical process through vfs?
Roop9

It depends on case to case.

My wife had to send the hard copy (that she received after her medicals) to VO via VFS along with her passport.

Best way is to call up VFS and find out. They told her to send the next day of her medicals.

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Feximco company

Hi all......here I have some doubt regarding this recruitment agency named FEximco....did anyone applied through them and got their visas for temporary work permit. This company has conducted interviews in Hyderabad in the month of June and is asking to pay 5 Lakhs for visa. Please, help us to know if this company is genuine....any help and updates..comments appreciated

Thanks

PRIYA

amol

Jun 17, 2013
Re: Feximco company

hi priya,
I know about this agency, couple of my friend they enroll with this agency but after about 8-9 months, they took the money back because nothing happened.

techno

Jul 23, 2013
Atlast some good news for all.. Treasury Board has agreed to third party arbitration, under certain conditions. Strike is coming nearer to end.

source:
ipolitics.ca/2013/07/23/treasury-board-will-enter-into-arbitration-to-end-foreign-service-strike-with-conditions/

twitter.com/search?q=%23dipstrike&src=hash

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
saini84 said:
Roop9

It depends on case to case.

My wife had to send the hard copy (that she received after her medicals) to VO via VFS along with her passport.

Best way is to call up VFS and find out. They told her to send the next day of her medicals.
Thanks Saini!!

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
rajeshlaxman said:
Thanks Shanmuga.. My wife has done the medical yesterday..

Now the wait starts for visa..
Its a pleasure Rajesh. You will have your family in Canada soon :)

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2013/07/23/canadian-government-agrees-to-diplomats-offer-of-binding-arbitration/

sudkak

Apr 16, 2013
Hi Friends, Hope every one is doing good..
I am back to this forum again... As you all know I have got the Open work permit in last month. Now I have a plan to apply for my wife as well. Could you please suggest whether I can submit for Open work permit if yes May I know the process for this. And also I have got communication from NDVO stating that PR will get processed within 6 months.
Thanks
Sudhakar