+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Maini

May 29, 2013
Hello Ankit

Congratulations on receiving your work permit!

I have a question - My case is similar. I have also applied for intra company transfer work permit at the VFS office in New Delhi on 25th March 2013. I haven't heard back from them yet and the online tracking says my application is "under processing". Once this gets processed, will I also need to go through medicals? I am getting transferred from US to Canada but am Indian citizen so had to apply from India...so will I still need to go through medicals?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Maini said:
Hello Ankit

Congratulations on receiving your work permit!

I have a question - My case is similar. I have also applied for intra company transfer work permit at the VFS office in New Delhi on 25th March 2013. I haven't heard back from them yet and the online tracking says my application is "under processing". Once this gets processed, will I also need to go through medicals? I am getting transferred from US to Canada but am Indian citizen so had to apply from India...so will I still need to go through medicals?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

you will have to go through medicals only if youve stayed in india for more than 6 months is the past one year. Otherwise not.

Maini

May 29, 2013
Thank you, Gauravk.

Also, do you know what date applications are being processed by the New Delhi office right now. Ankur's application is from 5th March...is there anyone after that that has received their work permit. I applied on 25th March so I am trying to gauge how much longer I will have to wait...

Thank you for your responses!

iamtired

May 6, 2013
Maini said:
Thank you, Gauravk.

Also, do you know what date applications are being processed by the New Delhi office right now. Ankur's application is from 5th March...is there anyone after that that has received their work permit. I applied on 25th March so I am trying to gauge how much longer I will have to wait...

Thank you for your responses!
Anjushri applied on 1st April, she got approval on 16th May

navster

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
hi guys

some of you on this forum like terki,anjushri and few others sorry for not mentioning their name..helped me in guiding which visa to apply for my condition..

my wife got her TRV approved ..

once again thanku so much

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
navster said:
hi guys

some of you on this forum like terki,anjushri and few others sorry for not mentioning their name..helped me in guiding which visa to apply for my condition..

my wife got her TRV approved ..

once again thanku so much
hi navster
congrats..please update your timeline..

regards
s.j

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
hi friends
can anyone of you please help me in solving my problem..

Application submitted via VFS Chennai to NDVO - Feb 8th 2013
Medical request received- April 11 th
Medical submitted - April 19 th

I tried calling NDVO..no response, called up VFS..but they said send a mail to NDVO to fast up my processing but no reply..
I really dont know how to proceed further..somebody please help out..1 and half months post medicals..

regards
s.j

Maini

May 29, 2013
Hello Anjishree

Congratulations on getting your work permit. I have a quick question - Was your case an Intra Company Transfer case? I ask because mine is and I submitted my application at the New Delhi VFS office on 25th March but haven't heard from them yet. I am very concerned now so wanted to find out if your case was similar to mine.

Thank you for your help.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Maini said:
Hello Anjishree

Congratulations on getting your work permit. I have a quick question - Was your case an Intra Company Transfer case? I ask because mine is and I submitted my application at the New Delhi VFS office on 25th March but haven't heard from them yet. I am very concerned now so wanted to find out if your case was similar to mine.

Thank you for your help.
Hi Maini,

Yes mine is an ICT + S-OWP.
As we have seen on this forum it is tough to make any kind of comparison.

Timelines are really case by case.

-AS

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
saini84 said:
Hey Roop...

I think you were more positive in my wife's case than I was. All happened in sequence of steps.

After 3 months passed, my wife asked VFS how to proceed further and they gave her fax and email address to correspond with.

- Sent email and fax to Visa office on Friday and received the response on Monday to WAIT.
- Tuesday, she got the text message via vfs that passport has been released. The Representative got the email from the embassy for Medical request.
- My wife collected passport and medical request letter was also there in the mail. Now, she will do her medicals and wait for the passport request from embassy

I will definitely updating the events.

Cheerzzzz

Cool. The process sounds simple. I will try calling vfs tomorrow and also trying to send them fax this week. Hoping to hear a reply from their end. Thank you once again and let know about your updates. :)

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
sjoms said:
hi friends
can anyone of you please help me in solving my problem..

Application submitted via VFS Chennai to NDVO - Feb 8th 2013
Medical request received- April 11 th
Medical submitted - April 19 th

I tried calling NDVO..no response, called up VFS..but they said send a mail to NDVO to fast up my processing but no reply..
I really dont know how to proceed further..somebody please help out..1 and half months post medicals..

regards
s.j
Send Email to VFS, they will reply you back with the Email and FAX number where you can reach. Send FAX to VO.

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
roop9 said:
Cool. The process sounds simple. I will try calling vfs tomorrow and also trying to send them fax this week. Hoping to hear a reply from their end. Thank you once again and let know about your updates. :)
Send email to VFS.....that will be better as they are quick to respond.