+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
4 weeks post medical submission..its really heart-breaking..
today I called up VFS to enquire if the embassy has asked for any further documents..no updates yet..even they dont know how much time the NDVO might take for the final verdict..VFS said after medicals, normally in 5 working days time they used to stamp the visa..but they just simply told me to sent an email to NDVO..but I dont think they will reply..they havn't replied for a mail sent 1 month back..

Totally depressed..dont know what to do..?whom to ask?oh god please help all those who are waiting..

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi Sjoms,

What you said is absolutely right! No one knows what files they are picking and processing. I have submitted my medical reports on 06-Mar-2013 with the help of VFS. Sent couple of mails after that and recently got a reply from them stating that the medical reports are forwarded to concerned department for further action. I have applied ICT-WP, taking these many days is a surprise!!!

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
NO reply Yet... Waiting from feb 26 2013 for MR request. I am not sure what causing delay from ND side.
blackbeauty_xxx said:
I sent a mail few weeks back. Till now no reply.

Totally Frustrated..!

Regards,
BB.

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
deva reddy said:
Hi BB,

I sent a mail to CHC on 16-mar-2013 and got a reply on 11-May-2013.
oh so they took nearly 2 months for giving you a reply..then that's the reason for them not responding to my email since 1 month..

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
dilanko said:
NO reply Yet... Waiting from feb 26 2013 for MR request. I am not sure what causing delay from ND side.
hi dilanko

dont worry hope for the best..I got my medical request after 2 months..mostly you might get it this week itself..

regards
s.j

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
Hi S.J thanks for your support. I hope i will get some reply soon........

sjoms said:
hi dilanko

dont worry hope for the best..I got my medical request after 2 months..mostly you might get it this week itself..

regards
s.j

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
To all,

Emails to CHC takes 2 months + to have a response,

Repeated representations will unncessary trigger issues..

Stay calm and follow the trend -

most of u are excited - those who have file # are sure to get PR - only a matter of time. let the clock roll.

Not many apart from u all have this opportunity considering closure of many categories..

feel good n ur own land the time u got , clear off all committments and clock goes by u will be pr

just my words ----

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
terki said:
To all,

Emails to CHC takes 2 months + to have a response,

Repeated representations will unncessary trigger issues..

Stay calm and follow the trend -

most of u are excited - those who have file # are sure to get PR - only a matter of time. let the clock roll.

Not many apart from u all have this opportunity considering closure of many categories..

feel good n ur own land the time u got , clear off all committments and clock goes by u will be pr

just my words ----
Thank you terki for your kind words and for encouraging us.plz share your timeline.

purik

May 7, 2013
sjoms said:
oh so they took nearly 2 months for giving you a reply..then that's the reason for them not responding to my email since 1 month..
Hi S.J,

You can keep calling VFS and writing emails to High Commission, nothing is going to happen. Unless you visit VFS in person and submit an application or visit High Commission be rest assured nothing is going to happen. It doesn't matter what VFS says coz high commission works differently. The Visa Officer told my wife clearly that the medical might have been done 4 weeks ago, it doesn't really matter unless we at NDVO download it to review. My wife received her visa in 2 business days after she met Visa Officer.

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
purik said:
Hi S.J,

You can keep calling VFS and writing emails to High Commission, nothing is going to happen. Unless you visit VFS in person and submit an application or visit High Commission be rest assured nothing is going to happen. It doesn't matter what VFS says coz high commission works differently. The Visa Officer told my wife clearly that the medical might have been done 4 weeks ago, it doesn't really matter unless we at NDVO download it to review. My wife received her visa in 2 business days after she met Visa Officer.
Hi purik
I live in mumbai and as you said to meet the visa officer I need to travel to Delhi.so what all documents did your wife carry and do I need to take an appointment. Please let me know how does is work.

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
purik said:
Hi S.J,

hi purik
thanks for your advice..today I sent an email to high commission asking them for consideration...
Im planning to go to NDVO next week..will wait till friday for any positive outcomes..
But are you sure once I travel so far i.e from south India to Delhi..will they allow me to meet the visa officer..

regards
s.j