+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punjabi said:
Hi Guys,

today I got my medical Request for my OWP . Exact information will get once my Representative fwd mail to me.

I applied 15Feb2013

Thanks
Medical came without passport, and passport kept with NDVO , they suggested go with any ID proof and with in 60 days Time line

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
punjabi said:
Medical came without passport, and passport kept with NDVO , they suggested go with any ID proof and with in 60 days Time line
Hi Punjabi,

Congratulations.

I didn't receive it yet. My App.Date is 06-Feb-13.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Gauravk said:
I think along with the updates we should also post the requested starting date of the work permits we've applied for. Because if I've applied in January(say) and my requested duration starts from june. There is no reason why NDVO will process my application first instead of working on the backlogs.

That ways we'll have a clearer idea.

in my case I applied for a CWP in april and my requested duration starts from june.
Hi Gaurav,
What do you mean by requested starting date? Please elaborate.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi Gaurav,
What do you mean by requested starting date? Please elaborate.
He meant the planned start date of employment we fill in the Work Permit form.

I am not sure if it matters all that much. It is not like they will process my application earlier, just because I applied on 1st April, saying I need to travel by 15th April.

CWP taking lesser time than OWPs is more logical, as with OWPs they may need to validate lot more things before approving.

-AS

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
anjushri said:
He meant the planned start date of employment we fill in the Work Permit form.

I am not sure if it matters all that much. It is not like they will process my application earlier, just because I applied on 1st April, saying I need to travel by 15th April.

CWP taking lesser time than OWPs is more logical, as with OWPs they may need to validate lot more things before approving.

-AS
Hi,

Mine CWP/LMO applied on 20-Feb-2013 but still under process....! so i think we cant predict rightly.

Regards,
BB.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Hi,

Mine CWP/LMO applied on 20-Feb-2013 but still under process....! so i think we cant predict rightly.

Regards,
BB.
Yes my friend. The oft repeated work from everyone concerned in our organization is that the timelines are case by case.
There is not much we can do but wait for our turn to arrive.
Or come to threads like this to follow news / gossip / assumptions / predictions and all other things to keep our hopes up and pass this frustrating time. ;D

-AS

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintan_155 said:
Hi Punjabi,

Congratulations.

I didn't receive it yet. My App.Date is 06-Feb-13.
NDVO seems start working , you will definitely get .hope for the Best

purik

May 7, 2013
sjoms said:
hi purik

I was actually planning to send my cousin to enquire about my passport in NDVO.. I thought of sending her monday..
so whats your opinion should I ask her to go or not ? or should I go in person and enquire..?

they said it takes 4- 6 weeks to upload..then how did fibby get her visa in 3 weeks time..I really dont understand..leaving everything upto god..

regards
s.j
Hi Sjom,

Here is my advice:

1. Do not even make the mistake of sending someone who is not related to your file at all. They will entertain anyone on your behalf unless you were represented by an agent.

2. Visa Officer is not obliged to meet you. Unless your meeting is regarding urgency/emergency or you have been advised by a concerned division (VFS in our case), the VO will not meet you.

Finally, you will have to write an application and submit to the security who will communicate to your Visa Officer and its on his/her discretion whether or not he/she would like to meet you.

Hope this is helpful.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
anjushri said:
Yes my friend. The oft repeated work from everyone concerned in our organization is that the timelines are case by case.
There is not much we can do but wait for our turn to arrive.
Or come to threads like this to follow news / gossip / assumptions / predictions and all other things to keep our hopes up and pass this frustrating time. ;D

-AS
Right my friend...! Lets see...! :'(

Regards,
BB

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Week has ended ...so njoy ....party hard .....save energy ..boost yourselves to raise the hopes one level higher and see how the next week progresses.

Good luck!

dearmitul

Feb 24, 2013
I dont know whats wrong with NDVO... I have made inquiry by email for status of my OWP-S before 2 months and I got below useless reply after 2 months of inquiry... I have applied on 24th January and after that a very long wait in dark.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant or authorized representative.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration-6.
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

kifsbjg

Apr 18, 2013
Pippin said:
So sorry to hear this after such a patient wait. We may be able to help if you give us information in the job and what evidence you provided. I think the expectation is that you have worked in a similar field for at least a year in the past three years. What documentation did you include for proof? If you were the VO would it have been clear to you that you had ALL the qualifications required in the job posting?

Dear pippin

Don't say sorry I just knowing about that how it that possible to rejection of my application.
I was submitted following document for visa,
Job offer latter
AIT latter
Qualification cirtyficate
Bank statement
Experiance certificate
Residant proof
I was applying work permit for pipefitter tread in edmounton albarta state and not only m my all of our 400 co-applicant are also rejected.

kifsbjg

Apr 18, 2013
punjabi said:
Hi Guys,

today I got my medical Request for my OWP . Exact information will get once my Representative fwd mail to me.

I applied 15Feb2013

Thanks
Congretulation dear punjabi

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi All,

I got a reply from High Commission on 11-05-2013 for the Medicals email sent by me on 16-03-2013. I think they are working on even Saturdays too to close the backlogs. Hopefully we all will get updates soon!!!