+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

sapna kumar

Jan 28, 2013
this is so frustrqting... just received an email frm cic...
It appears from your message (below) that you did not receive the medical instructions sent to you on February 8, 2013 via e-mail. Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for necessary action. Thesection will contact you shortly.

wt kind of work is this frm high commission....:-:)-(

vel

Feb 9, 2013
@pradeeshma

Thank you :)

pradeeshma said:
@ Vel
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html

From the above URL check the section Under Visitor. Mostly it will be the Schedule-1 that u will have to fill for your kids.
Some where it says, the form is not required for people under 18. But filling this form is the only way to apply for a TRV for ur Kids.
Since your kids are under 5 they dont need Study permit

ssenjaliya

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vel said:
Sanjay,

I thought,this week will be yours.Since you have completed your medicals last week.
Hope they will send the report ASAP.
@ Vel,

Thanks for your wish but my medical report has not been sent to the high commission by the doctor and on saturday they have informed me to have some more tests.
So once i will got it done, only than they will forward it.

So I have long wait.................

Loosing Hope..........
SS

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
This is highly frustrating.. 17 days post medical.. I have attached the medical with my application, don't know whether to re-do my medical..

@O_Canada - did you hear something post your medical?

fibby85

Dec 5, 2012
sapna kumar said:
this is so frustrqting... just received an email frm cic...
It appears from your message (below) that you did not receive the medical instructions sent to you on February 8, 2013 via e-mail. Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for necessary action. Thesection will contact you shortly.

wt kind of work is this frm high commission....:-:)-(
did you send any mail to CIC delhi regarding your delay in processing or with out any mail they sent the above mail what you stated

fibby85

Dec 5, 2012
nikoli said:
This is highly frustrating.. 17 days post medical.. I have attached the medical with my application, don't know whether to re-do my medical..

@ O_Canada - did you hear something post your medical?
i heard one information, i dont know whether it is correct or not. the information is that CIC wont accept any medicals which is attached with the application.They will only accept the medical which was done after there medical Request.. So Please check it and do the things

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi All,

Please post the updated timeline chart of all members, if anybody have maintained it.

Regards,

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
ssenjaliya said:
@ Vel,

Thanks for your wish but my medical report has not been sent to the high commission by the doctor and on saturday they have informed me to have some more tests.

Loosing Hope..........
SS
Don't worry, just do as they say. CIC is very particular about ruling out TB. That's why the DMPs try to preempt this concern with additional tests that can prove otherwise, before sending the final report to CIC. If you think about it, this is better than waiting for 1 month then getting a medical furtherance request from CIC.

sapna kumar

Jan 28, 2013
fibby85 said:
did you send any mail to CIC delhi regarding your delay in processing or with out any mail they sent the above mail what you stated
i had send dem case enquiry few days bak to which they replied bak.....

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
ssenjaliya said:
@ Vel,

Loosing Hope..........
SS
Good luck!

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
fibby85 said:
i heard one information, i dont know whether it is correct or not. the information is that CIC wont accept any medicals which is attached with the application.They will only accept the medical which was done after there medical Request.. So Please check it and do the things
Thanks for the info Fibby.. It might be true in many cases, but i think VO hardly follows consistent rules for all applicants.. I believe I have been lucky in my process..

I got a mail from the VO today that they have considered my medical report and they said "Please ignore our medical examination request of February 28, 2013 sent in error. We have now received satisfactory medical results for you and your application is currently pending review by a visa officer. "

I hope this means that there is no issue with my medical reports.. fingers crossed..

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
jigar.sah said:
I have also applied on 20th Feb but still no update yet. Very worried. :'(
I think you still have a week before you start worrying :)

a lot of people got a MR around the 5th week..