+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

vel

Feb 9, 2013
@ssenjaliya

You are 100% correct :)
Today i got my medical request.Tomorrow i am going to the hospital and book my appointment :)

ssenjaliya said:
@ Vel,

As per my analysis, next week is yours.............................

Be ready for Medical Request.................

Best Luck...

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
vel said:
@ ssenjaliya

Today i got my medical request.Tomorrow i am going to the hospital and book my appointment :)
Congrats Vel!! what is your and your spouse's visa category?

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
vel said:
@ ssenjaliya

mubarak ho !!! i donot understand people applied after me getting medical n i m still waiting

kapoor619

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Pippin Need your urgent help

Hi Pippin, I am interested to apply for the TWP I am Commerce graduate from Delhi University and having 4 years of Work experience in Property & Casualty Insurance Underwriting and I am supporting Canadian Insurance Company from India..I am having a valid TRV visa as I went there to attend a 2 months training. I have got an email from a Canadian Lawyer that he will help in filing the application and he will arrange the LMO and other documents for Food Counter Attendent / Store Keeper job. Can I work there as a Food Counter Attendent / Store Keeper? Embassy wont question me you dont have relevant work experience & education background according to the job offer. Or positive LMO and job offer will work and embassy wont have any problem in issuing the work permit.

How I can find an employer?

Many Thanks in Advance
Rahul

kapoor619

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Hi Pippin, I am interested to apply for the TWP I am Commerce graduate from Delhi University and having 4 years of Work experience in Property & Casualty Insurance Underwriting and I am supporting Canadian Insurance Company from India..I am having a valid TRV visa as I went there to attend a 2 months training. I have got an email from a Canadian Lawyer that he will help in filing the application and he will arrange the LMO and other documents for Food Counter Attendent / Store Keeper job. Can I work there as a Food Counter Attendent / Store Keeper? Embassy wont question me you dont have relevant work experience & education background according to the job offer. Or positive LMO and job offer will work and embassy wont have any problem in issuing the work permit.

How I can find an employer?

Many Thanks in Advance
Rahul

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
Neetu310 said:
Finally got my passport stamped with valid visa and workpermit .a long wait of 5 months has come to an end ........ Huh
Congrats! Hope no one has to go through such an agonizing wait again.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Rahool I think you will find when you read the CIC instructions on temporary job offers that you have to perform that job for a period of time before you apply for a work permit. When there is such a mismatch between your previous occupation(s) and the one which you propose to do in Canada, the VO may think you are just trying any route you can to get to Canada. There is no guarantee they will give you a permit, although I have certainly heard that some professionals are able to get jobs requiring no previous experience. I can only wish you luck. In addition to overcoming this bias, you will have to prove solid ties to your home country and proof that you will return before your visa expires. Are you certain of this lawyer's credentials and ability to obtain an LMO for you? Are his fees within reason? You know that it is illegal for anyone to "sell" an LMO. The fees that can be charged must pertain to assistance with the application preparation, interview prep, etc, but they cannot charge you for the LMO. The employer is responsible for paying for recruitment of employees, transportation (skill level C/D), etc.

garrycole

Nov 23, 2012
gogagig said:
visa approved, without medical request! good luck to to others
Awesome, congrats! Please do let us know when your passport's status changes from 'in processing' to something else.