+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Shyamala Lokesh said:
@ garrycole, gautham & hbagenda could u guys share ur file number r applications processed according to these numbers
Dear Friends... received an email early this morning from CIC with an attached letter that says.... Work Permit approved.. :) :) :) :)

VFS status also changed in the afternoon... Processed Passport Received!!! going in tomorrow morning to collect it personally...

3 months!! (12th Nov - 12th Feb) not a day more, not a day less...

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
HB.Agenda2 said:
Dear Friends... received an email early this morning from CIC with an attached letter that says.... Work Permit approved.. :) :) :) :)

VFS status also changed in the afternoon... Processed Passport Received!!! going in tomorrow morning to collect it personally...

Congrats. What abt medicals ? Also pls share the email from which NDVO emailed.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
pradeeshma said:
Congrats. What abt medicals ? Also pls share the email from which NDVO emailed.
thanks!

medicals were done on 29th Jan... as MRR email was received from CIC on 25th Jan...

garrycole

Nov 23, 2012
HB.Agenda2 said:

Awesome, awesome. Congrats!

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
HB.Agenda2 said:
thanks!

medicals were done on 29th Jan... as MRR email was received from CIC on 25th Jan...
Thx. Pls share the email id from which they send the MRR and approval email

jassiforu

Nov 9, 2012
Many many congrats to HB.Agenda2.
Wish you good luck ahead.
My husband is also going to delhi today or getting his medicals done. Please tell me one thing as u also got MRR through email so after getting ur medicals done, did u submit any receipt or document to VFS or the medical institute will send the medical report to embassy?
Because my husband's passport is still with embassy..........?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
jassiforu said:
Many many congrats to HB.Agenda2.
Wish you good luck ahead.
My husband is also going to delhi today or getting his medicals done. Please tell me one thing as u also got MRR through email so after getting ur medicals done, did u submit any receipt or document to VFS or the medical institute will send the medical report to embassy?
Because my husband's passport is still with embassy..........?
hey jassi... thanks... yes, i did submit the medicals acknowledgement and fees receipt at VFS Delhi in person... and also the medical institute will send the report to the CHC, automatically... it's not mandatory to submit those documents at the VFS centre because it doesn't say anywhere that you need to... just to be on a safer side... i still submitted them at the VFS... like everyone else :)

My passport was also still with the embassy... recently passport is not being handed back for Medicals....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
HB Agenda: ********Congratulations**********

Shyamala L: Many people are reluctant to post their document numbers and specific information on a public forum like this. Can you think of some other way to find out the information you are looking for? Are you trying to figure out how close they are to your number perhaps, as I doubt they work that sequentially. Everyone's application is probably subject to different wait times depending on the VO looking at it and complexity.

sapna kumar

Jan 28, 2013
HB.Agenda2 said:

congratulation..... i wish al of ours cums soon....