+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
foruaks said:
I am happy to share good news, that I along with my wife got our Passports with stamped Visas yesterday. I have submitted my sons passport today for stamping, so he might get it by next week. I am planning to fly next week to Toronto.

All the best to all you guys and thanks to all those who have always supported during this long and frustrating journey. I will try to be regular on this forum now on, so that I can extend my help as per my experiences to all those who are going thorough this journey of getting Visa.

I have updated my timelines on the spread sheet. I would request everyone to timely update the sheet as it is of immense help to others.
Congrats Foruaks :) That was quick

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Hey foruaks

I have one question for you.. Say if i apply for work visa and i got medical request is there any acknowledgement email sent by Hospital to your personal email? While medicals what receipt do they provide you?

-Pooja

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
foruaks said:
I am happy to share good news, that I along with my wife got our Passports with stamped Visas yesterday. I have submitted my sons passport today for stamping, so he might get it by next week. I am planning to fly next week to Toronto.

All the best to all you guys and thanks to all those who have always supported during this long and frustrating journey. I will try to be regular on this forum now on, so that I can extend my help as per my experiences to all those who are going thorough this journey of getting Visa.

I have updated my timelines on the spread sheet. I would request everyone to timely update the sheet as it is of immense help to others.

many congrates brow..

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
foruaks said:

Congrats foruaks my friend...Very happy to hear that all have got their visas...Wishing you all the very best!!! ;D

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
The place from where I did my medicals told me that they will mail me as soon as they send reports to CIC, but they never did that. I only had a receipt from the medical centre which I used to follow up with them to know if they actually sent my report. The receipt is very basic. It has receipt number and amount paid and it is the centres receipt, not from CIC.

Hope this answers your query....

roop9 said:
Hey foruaks

I have one question for you.. Say if i apply for work visa and i got medical request is there any acknowledgement email sent by Hospital to your personal email? While medicals what receipt do they provide you?

-Pooja

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
foruaks said:
The place from where I did my medicals told me that they will mail me as soon as they send reports to CIC, but they never did that. I only had a receipt from the medical centre which I used to follow up with them to know if they actually sent my report. The receipt is very basic. It has receipt number and amount paid and it is the centres receipt, not from CIC.

Hope this answers your query....
Thanks foruaks. Yes you have answered my question :)

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you guys for your helful suggestion me and my Husband recieved our visas finslly.With my experience I feel that we submit our files with ufrobt medicals the visa fets processed very quickly.I wish everybody gets their visas very quick God bless you all

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
fpaikar said:
Thank you guys for your helful suggestion me and my Husband recieved our visas finslly.With my experience I feel that we submit our files with ufrobt medicals the visa fets processed very quickly.I wish everybody gets their visas very quick God bless you all
Thanks for wishes.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Congrats Foruaks....

Hello all... Finally I have now landed in Vancouver after 9 months of marathon waiting.

Good luck to you all.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
BigBee said:
Congrats Foruaks....

Hello all... Finally I have now landed in Vancouver after 9 months of marathon waiting.

Good luck to you all.
congratulations! Hope you brought your warm clothes with you. All the best!!

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
BigBee said:
Congrats Foruaks....

Good luck to you all.
Congratss BigBee...
Congrats Faruaks..

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
foruaks said:

Many congratulations!! :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
i hav a doubt ??? if u get a medical reqst on Spousal OWP ... will the status be changed in VFS site where we track with recpt numbr?