+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Gg. Way to go on the new LMO!! I think you are in the best position to determine what your chances are. From all you learned on Forum, take a look at your app the way a VO would.
Have you covered all the essential points to prove your ties, have you proved you have all the requirements of the posted position and included back up documentation? Did you sign and date it? All the best!
Hello pippin
Thanx for your wishes, i think you are not active for some days ,is everything is fine with you?
When you anawer of my any confusen its very relaxing for me ,i want to know one thing if this time i applied ,do you think they give me new reson to refusal , i m very nervious ! Please suggest something !

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
What the hell is wrong with NDVO. Whole week gone for nothing. Can anyone please tell me how the mighty NDVO is working? online applicants any updates?

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
What the hell is wrong with NDVO. Whole week gone for nothing. Can anyone please tell me how the mighty NDVO is working? online applicants any updates?
I don't think they are working with anything else than federal skilled worker there they are getting visa n medicalhttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.15930.html check this site u will see...

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
tzr said:
I don't think they are working with anything else than federal skilled worker there they are getting visa n medicalhttp://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.15930.html check this site u will see...
TWP OR OWPS takes less time and processes for approval. I don't know why they r working on FSW's? What about TWP/OWPS? When they will work on them next year?

tzr

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
TWP OR OWPS takes less time and processes for approval. I don't know why they r working on FSW's? What about TWP/OWPS? When they will work on them next year?
God knows what is their way of working I have been waiting after medical for more than a month now. Those FSW ppl are waiting from 2010 but they should work side side on all groups n not neglect any group....

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Hello

How can you be so sure that they are not working
On TWP and LMO . I think guys they should
Be working on it. They have to clear
The Twp till October.
And just wait
Hope we get good news soon
Hope we get medical request and visa in this month
Don't worry be happy
:)

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Any Updates ?

Mine still under process. ???

Regards,
BB.
Hi bb

I am also waiting
Still says under process
I got a telephonic interview call with officer
From canadian high comission Delhi and
Also they called my employers to verify
My experience.
This all happened on 12 th and 13 September 13
And since than I am waiting to hear good news
Hope I get medical request in next week.
Bb, you didn't reply as I was waiting
Plz reply

Thanks

Don't worry be happy

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
[/quote

No news from my side, since am an online aplicant(May 14th) :(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
gg77 said:
Hello pippin
Thanx for your wishes, i think you are not active for some days ,is everything is fine with you?
When you anawer of my any confusen its very relaxing for me ,i want to know one thing if this time i applied ,do you think they give me new reson to refusal , i m very nervious ! Please suggest something !
Hi again. Wow! It's nice to be missed (I was enjoying a cruise). Each application is evaluated on the documentation it contains. I would think if you have exactly the same LMO and application is signed this time, there is every hope that it will be approved. Think positive thoughts. Enjoy the time you have now with family and friends. Worrying may just make you unwell and has no influence on the VO's ultimate decision. Hang in there.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Hi again. Wow! It's nice to be missed (I was enjoying a cruise). Each application is evaluated on the documentation it contains. I would think if you have exactly the same LMO and application is signed this time, there is every hope that it will be approved. Think positive thoughts. Enjoy the time you have now with family and friends. Worrying may just make you unwell and has no influence on the VO's ultimate decision. Hang in there.
Hello again ,
My lmo was expire,and i got new lmo this time but i think if i attech my refusal letter with new lmo ,do you think its fine ?

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
gg77 said:
Hello again ,
My lmo was expire,and i got new lmo this time but i think if i attech my refusal letter with new lmo ,do you think its fine ?
Hello

I don't think you should do it coz they
Already have your details with them
Just complete your application
With all the required documents and
Also if you have IELTS , submit it
Hope things will be ok

All the best

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Got a reply of my mail as follows:-
Canadian High Commission, Delhi / Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada offices and Canadian Consulates world-wide are currently reporting significant delays in processing of all Canadian Immigration applications currently pending at offices within Canada or at Consulates abroad.

Across the board, the backlog is growing five per cent per week, and in the bigger centers, it's 10 to 20 per cent per week, At more than half of the 51 foreign visa application centres, the processing times are exceeding the immigration department's 45 to 50 working days target.
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) began a series of strikes on June 6, 2013 to September 27, 2013 PAFSO staff work in Canadian embassies and consulates around the world. The strike action began in six particularly busy locations; Shanghai, Beijing, Delhi, Chandigarh, Manila and Mexico City.

Processing times for temporary work permit applications processed by visa offices outside Canada

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between February 1, 2012 to August 30, 2013 Processing times are subject to change.

Last update: October 1, 2013

Africa and Middle East
Visa Office Processing Times
IN MONTHS
(based on a complete application package)
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates 7
Accra – Ghana 2
Algiers – Algeria -
Amman – Jordan 3
Ankara – Turkey 5
Beirut – Lebanon 3
Cairo – Egypt 3
Dakar – Senegal 2
Lagos – Nigeria 4
Nairobi– Kenya 6
Pretoria – South Africa 4
Rabat – Morocco 2
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia 5
Tel Aviv – Israel 6
Tunis – Tunisia 2

Asia and Pacific
IN MONTHS
Bangkok – Thailand 3
Beijing – China 4
Chandigarh – India 3
Colombo – Sri Lanka 3
Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam 7
Hong Kong – China 4
Islamabad – Pakistan 9
Jakarta – Indonesia 2
Manila – Philippines 5
New Delhi – India 3
Shanghai – China 3
Singapore – Singapore 5
Sydney – Australia 2

Europe
IN MONTHS
Bucharest – Romania 5
Kyiv – Ukraine 3
London – United Kingdom 3
Moscow – Russia 5
Paris – France 1
Prague – Czech Republic
Rome – Italy 2
Vienna – Austria 2
Warsaw – Poland 2

Americas
IN MONTHS
Bogota – Colombia 3
Buenos Aires – Argentina 2
Guatemala City – Guatemala 2
Havana – Cuba 1
Kingston – Jamaica 2
Lima – Peru 3
Los Angeles – United States 3
Mexico City – Mexico 1
New York – United States 3
Port-au-Prince – Haiti 1
Port of Spain – Trinidad and Tobago 1
Santiago – Chile 1
Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic 2
Sao Paulo – Brazil 2

Notes
The Call Center does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.
(-) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months.
Due to since the strike action at all 15 Major Canada High Commission's offices in all over and its had a major impact on the application processing due to backlog.

Canada High Commission / CIC refer to all under process application ( Student application / Work permit application / Temporary residency application ) and will intimate approx within 45 to 50 working days, So please note that you will not be able to view the status of your application through Client Application Status ( CAS ) until the visa office or case processing center to which you sent your application begins processing it. Please do not contact the Call Center—or, if you applied from outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas—regarding any application, because High Commission / CIC unable to provide any updates due to backlog clearing action running next 60 to 70 working days.

High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
7/8 Shantipath ,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110 021

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Got a reply of my mail as follows:-
Canadian High Commission, Delhi / Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada offices and Canadian Consulates world-wide are currently reporting significant delays in processing of all Canadian Immigration applications currently pending at offices within Canada or at Consulates abroad.

Across the board, the backlog is growing five per cent per week, and in the bigger centers, it's 10 to 20 per cent per week, At more than half of the 51 foreign visa application centres, the processing times are exceeding the immigration department's 45 to 50 working days target.
The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) began a series of strikes on June 6, 2013 to September 27, 2013 PAFSO staff work in Canadian embassies and consulates around the world. The strike action began in six particularly busy locations; Shanghai, Beijing, Delhi, Chandigarh, Manila and Mexico City.

Processing times for temporary work permit applications processed by visa offices outside Canada

The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between February 1, 2012 to August 30, 2013 Processing times are subject to change.

Last update: October 1, 2013

Africa and Middle East
IN MONTHS
Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates 7
Accra – Ghana 2
Algiers – Algeria -
Amman – Jordan 3
Ankara – Turkey 5
Beirut – Lebanon 3
Cairo – Egypt 3
Dakar – Senegal 2
Lagos – Nigeria 4
Nairobi– Kenya 6
Pretoria – South Africa 4
Rabat – Morocco 2
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia 5
Tel Aviv – Israel 6
Tunis – Tunisia 2

Asia and Pacific
IN MONTHS
Bangkok – Thailand 3
Beijing – China 4
Chandigarh – India 3
Colombo – Sri Lanka 3
Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam 7
Hong Kong – China 4
Islamabad – Pakistan 9
Jakarta – Indonesia 2
Manila – Philippines 5
New Delhi – India 3
Shanghai – China 3
Singapore – Singapore 5
Sydney – Australia 2

Europe
IN MONTHS
Bucharest – Romania 5
Kyiv – Ukraine 3
London – United Kingdom 3
Moscow – Russia 5
Paris – France 1
Prague – Czech Republic
Rome – Italy 2
Vienna – Austria 2
Warsaw – Poland 2

Americas
IN MONTHS
Bogota – Colombia 3
Buenos Aires – Argentina 2
Guatemala City – Guatemala 2
Havana – Cuba 1
Kingston – Jamaica 2
Lima – Peru 3
Los Angeles – United States 3
Mexico City – Mexico 1
New York – United States 3
Port-au-Prince – Haiti 1
Port of Spain – Trinidad and Tobago 1
Santiago – Chile 1
Santo Domingo – Dominican Republic 2
Sao Paulo – Brazil 2

Notes
The Call Center does not have information about applications processed outside Canada.
(-) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months.
Due to since the strike action at all 15 Major Canada High Commission's offices in all over and its had a major impact on the application processing due to backlog.

Canada High Commission / CIC refer to all under process application ( Student application / Work permit application / Temporary residency application ) and will intimate approx within 45 to 50 working days, So please note that you will not be able to view the status of your application through Client Application Status ( CAS ) until the visa office or case processing center to which you sent your application begins processing it. Please do not contact the Call Center—or, if you applied from outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas—regarding any application, because High Commission / CIC unable to provide any updates due to backlog clearing action running next 60 to 70 working days.

High Commission of Canada, New Delhi
7/8 Shantipath ,
Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi - 110 021
Hi hardik

Please let us know when did u send an email to
Cic Delhi and when did u receive reply from cic

Thanks

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Hello

I don't think you should do it coz they
Already have your details with them
Just complete your application
With all the required documents and
Also if you have IELTS , submit it
Hope things will be ok

All the best
What ? I dont understand , my lmo is expire now thats y i got new & IELTS is also submited with previous application .