+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Hi,

I have applied for Work Permit with valid LMO through online from India on 26th July 2013. I would like to know if any of you guys have applied online? Has anyone got visa in past few days and how long did it took to get visa? Also, does processing become faster with online application?

I would appreciate your response.

Jithu jayan1

Jul 30, 2013
Hi,I have one doubt about my still continuing certificate.I submitted my current employment certificate along with appointment letter,my still continuing certificate,last one month salary certificate,a confirmation letter from advocate to me, I currently working there and hotel brochure , visiting card&envelop. It s enough for the process?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Manish25

Yes the validity of your spouses permit should be more than 6 months when the application is at the last stage and about to be approved

I got rejection for my spouses permit being lesser than 6 months valid.

techno

Jul 23, 2013
@RabbitPriya: Yes, I got LMO. My employer sponsored LMO+TWP. Company have arranged some Lawyer to help us get through the VISA processing.

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
foruaks said:
Hi,

I have applied for Work Permit with valid LMO through online from India on 26th July 2013. I would like to know if any of you guys have applied online? Has anyone got visa in past few days and how long did it took to get visa? Also, does processing become faster with online application?

Can someone respond to this pls?

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
foruaks said:
Can someone respond to this pls?
foruaks said:
Hi,

You can check out the link in my signature. As for as I know, only 2 persons have applied online and their timelines are in the excel data. Most of the us have applied through VFS. So might not be able to compare and let u know the timelines.

Any other person applied online, pls share your comments.

All we can do is wait and see!

Regards,
Madhu

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
madu1107 said:
You can check out the link in my signature. As for as I know, only 2 persons have applied online and their timelines are in the excel data. Most of the us have applied through VFS. So might not be able to compare and let u know the timelines.

Any other person applied online, pls share your comments.

All we can do is wait and see!

Regards,
Madhu
Thanks Madhu .... This is helpful stuff .... I have also updated my timelines in the excel sheet.

Any replies from someone who have applied online will help.

iamtired

May 6, 2013
After a long wait of 3.5 months...finally received approval email for me & my wife (ICT+OWP(S)) today...My application was received in VFS on 22nd April. CHC received it on 23rd April. Visa tracking site yet to be updated.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
iamtired said:
After a long wait of 3.5 months...finally received approval email for me & my wife (ICT+OWP(S)) today...My application was received in VFS on 22nd April. CHC received it on 23rd April. Visa tracking site yet to be updated.
Congratulations buddy, awesome news :p :p :p

wonderful news in the starting of the new week. Expecting more good things in this week.

santyIndia

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-09-2013 (Expecting)
iamtired said:
Congratulations, I am also waiting for my ICT, which city you will be going to?

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
iamtired said:
Congratulations dear , can you please update with your MR date.when did you submit and when did they received it.

head001

Jun 23, 2013
Hello mimmi,
I have applied from Mumbai VFS but I stay in Pune so I got my medical tests done in pune last Saturday. That includes of physical checkup,blood test, eye test and X-Rays. Charges are 3500/- Rs. Hope to hear from them soon.

head001

Jun 23, 2013
iamtired said:
Congratulations Iamtired ....now u should be known as iamdancing :) hope to hear this great news For OWP applicants too. Cheers

iamtired

May 6, 2013
santyIndia said:
Congratulations, I am also waiting for my ICT, which city you will be going to?
Missisauga/Toronto

Mimmi said:
Congratulations dear , can you please update with your MR date.when did you submit and when did they received it.
I was staying in USA for past few years, so my medical was waived.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
iamtired said:
Missisauga/Toronto

I was staying in USA for past few years, so my medical was waived.
Hi Iamtired. congratulations....well it is only you who got the ICT or your spouse also got owp?and did your spouse have done medicals or not?

pls revert.

thx.