+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
It has been 3 months now and my wife did not receive any response.

She has emailed and sent the fax today to Chandigarh Consulate. To my surprise, the email address and the fax that VFS provided to her was different than provided to the site.
She contacted VFS before sending the email and fax.

This is in the website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/chandigarh.aspx?lang=eng

This is contact information that VFS asked her to correspond with:
"We may request you to please re-direct your mail to Consulate General of Canada at their email id: - chadg.immigration@international.gc.ca or fax them at 0172-5050331."

I am not sure about the email, as both email addresses can re-direct to the same mail box. But the fax number is different; the one in the website may be for general inquiries and the one mentioned by VFS may represent particular section (Immigraiton/Visa) section in the same office.

Again a lots of assumptions and a fools hope that we will get the reply from Visa Office ;D

I thought of sharing with you as you guys may be re-directed correctly by VFS.

Cheerzz

canfarhan

Nov 27, 2007
Dear Pippin
Dear Seniors
Kindly be informed that my sister employer apply for her Job offer the human resources of Canada confirm
her job offer and ask her to apply for CAQ, but when she apply they refused to issue the CAQ end of last January.
as she did not provide the Secondary school certificate and experience letter
now she has them.
She needs your help what she should do now to get the CAQ certificate so she can get the visa....
Would you please review the attached papers and advise us regarding this issue.
Waiting your kind and prompt answer
Best regards
Ahmad

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don't know about CAQ but if it is similar to having a valid LMO your sister should reapply with all required documents. If the employer can write a supporting letter stating that they are still very much in need of her services she can submit that as well. Tell her to go through the job requirements and make sure she provides proof of her ability to meet EACH of the requirements. Good luck.

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
gaurav1182 said:
hello, i am sharing my timeline below.
work visa application: 4 June, 2012
Passport sent back for Medical: 8 June, 2012
Medical completed & application passport sent back: 11 June, 2012
Now waiting for visa!!!
Could you any one of you tell me about current processing time in ND for work visa application.
Thanks,
Gaurav
hey hi can you please tell as to how did you get the medical letter from th new Delhi embassy was it through speed post or some courier ?

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
gaurav1182 said:
Now waiting for visa!!!
Could you any one of you tell me about current processing time in ND for work visa application.
Thanks,

hey hi could you please tell as to how did you get your passport for medical from Delhi embassy was it through speed post or some courier?

thank you
Gaurav

canfarhan

Nov 27, 2007
Pippin said:
I don't know about CAQ but if it is similar to having a valid LMO your sister should reapply with all required documents. If the employer can write a supporting letter stating that they are still very much in need of her services she can submit that as well. Tell her to go through the job requirements and make sure she provides proof of her ability to meet EACH of the requirements. Good luck.
Thank you very much for your prompt answer Pippin; CAQ is Quebec Acceptance Certificate, it is submitted along with job offer to get the Job Visa.
So would you please guide us to the required requirement via few links.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
canfarhan said:
Thank you very much for your prompt answer Pippin; CAQ is Quebec Acceptance Certificate, it is submitted along with job offer to get the Job Visa.
So would you please guide us to the required requirement via few links.
I don't know what the requirements of your sister's job would be. Look at the job posting she applied for and address all the things the employer requested. For example, was English required? Show proof of sufficient IELTS marks; experience performing certain tasks, include a reference letter from previous employers giving the details of your duties and duration of employment. The only links might be to search forum for visa refusals. I know a common refusal for TWP is lack of proof you have performed the job duties of the Canadian job. That's why i suggested making sure you dont miss any details. Hope this helps.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
saini84 said:
It has been 3 months now and my wife did not receive any response.

She has emailed and sent the fax today to Chandigarh Consulate. To my surprise, the email address and the fax that VFS provided to her was different than provided to the site.
She contacted VFS before sending the email and fax.

This is in the website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/chandigarh.aspx?lang=eng

This is contact information that VFS asked her to correspond with:
"We may request you to please re-direct your mail to Consulate General of Canada at their email id: - chadg.immigration @ international.gc.ca or fax them at 0172-5050331."

I am not sure about the email, as both email addresses can re-direct to the same mail box. But the fax number is different; the one in the website may be for general inquiries and the one mentioned by VFS may represent particular section (Immigraiton/Visa) section in the same office.

Again a lots of assumptions and a fools hope that we will get the reply from Visa Office ;D

I thought of sharing with you as you guys may be re-directed correctly by VFS.

Cheerzz

Hi Saini!!
Thank you for the info...But i am not sure if it will work or no! I will also be sending the fax this week and lets see how things work.

I am not sure how NDVO is working with the applications. But i am sure our D-Day is coming near. Hoping to hear something GOOD very soon!!

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
Hi

Is there any April applicants (especially ICT visa) who have received their Medical requests/Visa from the CHC??

Regards

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Indura said:
Hi

Is there any April applicants (especially ICT visa) who have received their Medical requests/Visa from the CHC??

Regards
I'm a 10th april applicant. So i'm expecting to receive a medical tentatively by june 1st week.

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
Gauravk said:
I'm a 10th april applicant. So i'm expecting to receive a medical tentatively by june 1st week.
gaurav1182 said:

Now waiting for visa!!!
HI ANY MARCH APPLICANTS WAITING FOR MEDICAL REQUEST ?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
How come it took an year for your application to process?

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
Thanks,
Narmada