+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes they're working, we received EOI on17th Nov and ITA on same day, submitted application on 4th Dec but till today no updates yet.

Hope this will give you a bit relief :D

Thank you.

Can someone help me with some information. I sent my EOI through INB portal in 4 September, and till now I have no news in my portal. Do you know if PTEL is working?

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Well I kept my wife as primary due to her noc 3012 in demand. We don’t have connection in NB though in Canada. We were picked directly from EE pool without job offer in hand and connection.
Hope this would help.

Reactions: mohit2018

abandla

Jan 5, 2021
I've valid PNP from NB and it was added to my Expressed entry profile as well. I got ITA from CIC and while submitting documents i mistakenly Submitted profile. I got email from cic stating that "Profile Ineligible" and my application is read only now. Is there anyway we can open my old application or what should be the best to do now?
Thanks in Advance.

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
raise a web form and explain the situation.

thank you

I've valid PNP from NB and it was added to my Expressed entry profile as well. I got ITA from CIC and while submitting documents i mistakenly Submitted profile. I got email from cic stating that "Profile Ineligible" and my application is read only now. Is there anyway we can open my old application or what should be the best to do now?
Thanks in Advance.

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
you received an ITA on cic right which got declined by mistake?
If yes, please raise a webform and they will re-active your application based on explanation.

Rachid2012

Jul 8, 2014

how to pass this step
im outland never been in canada
the only possible option is to attend information session ? how can i do it

thank you

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Have you received NOI?
For information session one should attend if NOC is in demand and upon that one will get the invitation and if selected then NOI.
TY