+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Thanks alot,I have chosen all the province now.my CRs score is very low,don't really know if I can be selected from the pool

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Okonkwo said:
Thanks a lot, I have chosen all the province now. my CRs score is very low, don't really know if I can be selected from the pool
What's your score? Again, did you attend any of their information session or do you have any connection in their province?

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
What's your score? Again, did you attend any of their information session or do you have any connection in their province?
My CRs is 337 and am yet to attend any information session,I tried going for this one coming up in Netherlands on the 9th February,but I was denied visa,just hopeless now

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
My CRs is 337 and am yet to attend any information session,I tried going for this one coming up in Netherlands on the 9th February,but I was denied visa,just hopeless now
Don't be discouraged, you can attend the one that is taking place in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire if you're in Africa.

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Don't be discouraged, you can attend the one that is taking place in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire if you're in Africa.
yes, I registered for it, but I am yet to get an invitation letter, I don't know if one can gatecrash the event, and another problem is knowing the location or venue where the event will take place in Africa.

Bdn

Jun 15, 2017
Earth
Category........
FSW
yes, I registered for it, but I am yet to get an invitation letter, I don't know if one can gatecrash the event, and another problem is knowing the location or venue where the event will take place in Africa.
If it's Abidjan, the location is Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire. Good luck

Garrydeep143

Mar 5, 2019
Yesterday I started my app of nbpnp with employer support noc 7511 . I received letter to upload all documents within 45 days of that letter ( now idk if thats called ITA ) , i competed all 10 pages and pay the 250$ fees , now the status is APP submitted after which have a tick mark on IN PROCESS .
i want to also know what is the next step ? (Do i need to think about any acknowledgement of receive or it will be just the final decision that will be made).

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Yesterday I started my app of nbpnp with employer support noc 7511 . I received letter to upload all documents within 45 days of that letter ( now idk if thats called ITA ) , i competed all 10 pages and pay the 250$ fees , now the status is APP submitted after which have a tick mark on IN PROCESS .
i want to also know what is the next step ? (Do i need to think about any acknowledgement of receive or it will be just the final decision that will be made).
Hi Garry, congrats. I also submitted full application in Dec 2019. But my tick mark is on app submitted, not on In Process button. May I ask, your tick is on In Process? TIA, for I haven't received any AOR.