+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

TOLEXTONIA

Jul 3, 2019
P
Hello guys!

I have recently received a Letter of Interest from NB in my Express Entry profile. My question is - how long is the letter of interest valid upon receiving it in my Express Entry profile? I am asking this just so I can maximize the length of time I have so I can complete the documents even before the actual ITA is given to me.

Thank you very much for your response in advance!

please what date did you receive NB letter of interest and what’s your NOC please?

margaux1984

Jan 24, 2020
Hi to all,

Did anyone receive an invitation for the upcoming 11 Feb 2020 information session in Morocco? I registered 2 weeks ago and until now no reply from NB.

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Has anyone received ITA from NB yet for 2020?

I submitted an EOI for living and working in Canada in the INB portal last Nov 28 and I haven't received any ITA yet. I'm getting worried that maybe I did something wrong in the application.
I received LOI since 16th of January but still waiting for ITA.
Have you received ITA yet?

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Ha

Have you submitted EOI in INB portal and email them with your EOI details?
Yes, I created EOI immediately and I email them with my details the following morning. I got automatic acknowledged mail back from them.
It's been 10days that I mailed them.
What's happening please, kindly enlighten me.

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
I bought the ticket to attend Emigratiebeurs job fair in Netherlands,and I heard that new Brunswick Canada will be there,can I visit there booth and speak to the immigration officer for any possibility of migrating to Canada. I have an express entry profile and all the required documents. Is it wise visiting there booth on the job fair ground.pls advice

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Okonkwober: 503397 said:
I bought the ticket to attend Emigratiebeurs job fair in the Netherlands, and I heard that new Brunswick Canada will be there, can I visit there booth and speak to the immigration officer for any possibility of migrating to Canada. I have an express entry profile and all the required documents. Is it wise visiting there booth on the job fair ground.pls advice
I'd advise you to visit them, at least it will increase your chances of getting LOI

luks4can

Jan 27, 2020
Hi,

- I received LOI in express entry account from New Brunswick in 16th Oct 2019.
- Created NB profile, submitted EOI on 21st Nov and mailed them as instructed in letter.

No reply or ITA yet. How long does it take to get ITA even after receiving LOI in EE account? Requesting advice.

Flackey

Nov 19, 2019
Hi,

- I received LOI in express entry account from New Brunswick in 16th Oct 2019.
- Created NB profile, submitted EOI on 21st Nov and mailed them as instructed in the soon.

No reply or ITA yet. How long does it take to get ITA even after receiving LOI in EE account? Requesting advice.
Hello,

You will receive it soon. I received the ITA yesterday noon. I got LOI on the 16th of January.
Be patience, you will get it.

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Hello,

You will receive it soon. I received the ITA yesterday noon. I got LOI on the 16th of January.
Be patience, you will get it.
Pls when you applied for express entry,how many province did u chose,I selected about 3 province,will it affect my chances of being selected?