+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

info.moin.bd

Dec 21, 2019
does anyone know how good/bad is the officer - Fatima Vayani (New Brunswick PNP) - ??

ADR rcvd for my friend for bank statements, NOC -reassessment etc.. response sent - its been 3 weeks - no revert
PNP filed Dec 02, 2019 -

Anyone can help with timeline of nominations - how long is it taking?

Cheers and good luck all
Hi, When have you received AOR and ADR? What was their main query on your application?

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hi everyone I received LOI and submitted EOI via INB portal. Anyone here get invited now? My ee profile will expire in 8 days. What do I need to do? Also I have relatives in Ontario does it affect with application? When created INB they ask if I have relative in diff province other that NB but I honestly put a 'yes'. please advise. thanks

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
you withdrae ee then create a new one?
from personal experience, I emailed NBPNP to inform them that my EE profile is about to expire. they asked me to create a new one asap and send them the new EE number. a few days after I sent them my new EE number, I received the nomination :)
hope this helps :) good luck!

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi i m new to this forum i an inland applicant in NB. I am working in NOC C job for a year but my employer is not designated.i was requesting HR to become designated AIPP or will plan to apply skilled worker stream.

Anyone, How much is processing time for NB skilled worker stream since my WP is expiring in Sept-20 (heard it takes 16-18 months to get PR)
And is NB Express Entry still active asking for friend with NOC B.

Regards

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Please have anyone received an invitation letter from NB for the information session that will be on the 2nd and 3rd of Feb ,2020. Please if you do kindly share the location,I applied but yet to get a reply

vkonkwo

May 1, 2014
Please have anyone received an invitation letter from NB for the information session that will be on the 2nd and 3rd of Feb ,2020. Please if you do kindly share the location,I applied but yet to get a reply

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys!

I have recently received a Letter of Interest from NB in my Express Entry profile. My question is - how long is the letter of interest valid upon receiving it in my Express Entry profile? I am asking this just so I can maximize the length of time I have so I can complete the documents even before the actual ITA is given to me.

Thank you very much for your response in advance!

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I applied for Senegal NBIS but I have not heard from them as it is not upto 2 weeks to the event date.

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Last 09th of January, they have asked additional document (reference letter), after submission on 11th, no news yet..how about you? any updates?
received ITA. may I ask if I can start the application now and then attached some docs but submit later on? also profile will expire soon. not sure if I will withdraw ee profile now or wait for expiration instead.